BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Amira S.
Great for everyday use! I wouldn't recommend it as too much of a multiplier though. It's good if you don't like your lashes to be too big. Great brush and design that makes application easy. Great price too!
megan c.
Sturgeon County, AB
WORST MASCARA EVER. I found the mascara be very dry from the tube. It was like using an old dried up mascara you've had for months. It was clumpy and flakey and does nothing for la:
Michelle H.
Russell, MB
Good everyday mascara with above average staying power which makes it great for the summer. Doesnt give me the length or dramatic enough look for special events though.
Ilse H.
Elst (utrecht)
It's a very nice mascara that gives a good volume at your lashes and makes them more black, i like the packaging because it has nice colors. It's a little prices but i would still recommend it because it's worth that price.
Andreea A.
Doesn't get clumpy and doesn't make my eyelashes stick together to the point I'm left with like 3. I really like the brush and the fact that it doesn't transfer to my lids throughout the day.
L L.
Surrey, BC
As a mom of 2, I never leave home without mascara and liner! This mascara is flake-free, water proof but not difficult to remove, clump-free as well! Over-all I enjoyed using this mascara :)
Crystal-Lee J.
St, NL
It was an okay product, it did not clump on me which is a bonus! Did not find it dark enough and did not give me a dramatic look but overall it was an alright mascara!
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I got this product complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely adore it! I was a little skeptical because I try to only use waterproof mascara but even though it is only water resistant, it holds up better than my waterproof stuff! It didn't flake or smudge all day and made my lashes look long and full. My lashes are not necessarily full in general so when it was able to pick up all of the little lashes and extend everything, I was super excited! Really happy I was able to get this #voxbox and I think I will definitely be switching to this as my ever day mascara. Highly recommended!
Ivy P.
seven sisters, MB
I thought this mascara was awesome! It did its job, was easy to apply and there was no clumping! And it lasted long too! I think it's a good mascara for the price it is. I would buy it again.
Meaghan C.
North Sydney , NS
The Revlon MEGAmultiplied Lashes mascarra is great! Great formula that makes it not as clumpy, the brush is a little awkward to hold but overall a good product! Would reccomend to a friend!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?