BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
This mascara gave a good enough amount of length. Unfortunately it didn't provide the amount of volume I was expecting but it does the trick. The brush was great because I didn't even get one clump while applying several coats .
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
A little disappointed how quickly it dried before I could layer it. It eventually goes on clumpy if you're not quick enough. Doesn't get my lashes to my desired height but it does an ok job when I apply it smoothly. Not the best, but it's probably the best drug store brand.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I gave this a 3 because it is a very dry formula that tends to flake off rather than dissolve off which I feel it harmful to my lashes. However, it is indeed waterproof. It's good to darken your lashes but will not do an amazing job at separating or lengthening your lashes.
Jenna M.
Watertown, CT
Not great. It darkens and lengthens lashes but it weighed mine down so they didn't hold their curl and just stuck straight out. It also started to flake throughout the day even though I didn't put a lot on and clumped throughout ap. Definitely would not buy again.
K T.
I'm not a fan of this mascara. You'd think the small wand should help to avoid mascara smudges, well it doesn't. I still manage to get it on my top and bottom lid. It comes off easy enough once it dries, so it's not a huge deal, you just have to be careful when applying it. It's nice to be able to be more precise though with a small wand.
The first two or three times I used it I thought it was awful. It just did not apply smoothly, evenly, or separate the lashes. After a few days I guess it dried out a little more and made it workable. I like to comb through my lashes once its dried so the product isn't as thick on the lashes. But doing that makes it flake like crazy. Even after brushing it away, some still remains and flakes later in the day. So I will just finish using this and see if it gets any better as time goes on. But I doubt I will repurchase and I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Shannon C.
I have seen some not so favorable reviews on this mascara, but I was actually really please with it. I bought it to make my other high end mascara go a little longer and I was actually impressed by how well it works. I may be a minority, because I was blessed with some good lashes, so I have a pretty good thing going to start with, however, for the price, I would purchase this again.
carla l.
Salem , OR
I really don't enjoy this at all.  I didn't think it was very black and it didn't do much to actually lengthen my lashes.  Revlon mascaras, in general, are not mascaras that I generally like and this one was no different.  The formula just didn't work well for me.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I was super excited to try this but it let me down. Not only did it not work as promised (no length or volume) but it is very flaky and irritates my eyes. I found myself constantly looking for black remnants under my eyes! So gross!
Sarah Parker H.
I love this mascara. It volumizes my eyelashes the perfect amount. I have brown eyes, so the black lashes really helps my eyes stand out. It gives my eyes the boost they really need. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. This is the kind I buy every time now!
Sarah S.
Newark, NJ
The wand is good for lengthening lashes and giving them full volume. This was my first time using this product and I thought it was well priced for what it achieves. I didn't find it to be as waterproof as other mascaras I've tried but I would probably buy it again just because of the price.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?