BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Uma P.
Toronto, ON
I love this product!! I used it for the first time today and I defiantly love the new formula. This mascara makes my eyelashes really long and thick. I wouldn't  hesitate to repurchase
Amy S.
This is my best new spring find so far. it grabs each and every Lash and makes them super long with volume as well but I get more length than I do volume. I had no idea it was a fiber mascara until I got home and read the packaging. I can't see the fibers and I don't have any fallout or irritation from them. if I didn't read it on the package I wouldn't have known they were there. but, they do definitely add to my lashes. it's very easy to remove as well without losing any lashes.
Luisa D.
produto muito BOM, eu gosto imensamente alonga muito em os cílios
é a adequada para realçar a beleza feminina de uma forma magica e encantadora perfeita intensa recomendo
Hawa A.
Surrey , BC
i got the brown black one and i didn't really like it only because of the colour. I'm kind dark-skinned so it didn't really look that good on me so i really wish i got the black one.  besides the colour it was a really nice product and i love the volume.
Estefy c.
It's a Nice máscara but it takes a little bit to be dry. Also, The brush broke after 10 uses, no idea why, this is The first time i have this problem, buy hey, could be worst.
Jill O.
I am really loving this mascara. It is a tubing mascara so it does a great job lengthening my lashes while being waterproof. I love how it doesn't smudge or smear and stays put no matter what.
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
 I was lucky enough to be sent the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara complementary of @influensterca in exchange for my honest opinion. 💎First impressions: It has a fantastically fitting name in the sense that it gives you mega multiplied eyelashes! My lashes at least doubled in size after applying a generous coat! The formula is extremely easy to work with and the brush is phenomenal. The only thing is it requires a little bit of finesse to get the bottom lashes, but lucky for me I have lots so it was no problem here😏. It lasted a whole 8 hours without flaking all over my existence. 💎My only issue is that I find the packaging to feel and look cheap. Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Took off star for packaging🙃) • • •
Kholoud A.
It is great for daily using it is not strong so it is good for you to protect your eyelashes i use this mascara everyday I would recommend every girl use this mascara :)
Daphne G.
This mascara is great! It definitely gets your lashes big and bold without clumping. Most mascaras in the same price range aren't as good! I use this product everyday!
Andreea A.
Doesn't get clumpy and doesn't make my eyelashes stick together to the point I'm left with like 3. I really like the brush and the fact that it doesn't transfer to my lids throughout the day.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?