BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Nicole D.
Calgary
Really good beginner mascara or anyone who just puts a bit on. It takes a long time to get it dark but it's cheap and can be found is tons of different stores. My eyes for blue so the colour matches them very well:)
Sabrina M.
Montreal, QC
Love this product for my everyday subtle look! It’s long lasting and does not smudge which was perfect for hot days. It feels light on the eyes and no spider eyelash effect!
Samantha B.
Saont john, NB
Love this makes for long lasting lashes highly recommend this to anyone of my friends. Put on in the morning and still looks great all day ..great product it is a must try
I have mixed thoughts on this product because of the mascara wand. The shap of the wand could be improved because it's a hard application. On the other hand the mascara does last. I've on lay used this product twice because of the wand so in this case I wouldn't recommend.
Anna T.
North York, ON
Complimentary Mascara from Revlon! I'm sad that Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara didn't work on my eyelashes. It didn't give any length or volume. It was easy to apply, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a dramatic eyelashes.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
I am really big into good mascaras I was thinking maybe this one would be something special but it's just your regular mascara. I have to layer it a couple times to get full lash effect.
kayla s.
Fort mcmurray, AB
I recieved this product complimentary to review and it is AMAZING my new favourite mascara for sure! It Gave me long full to die for lashes! Inlove thank you influenster!!!
Erin S.
Nanaimo, BC
Beautiful length and definition for lashes. I personally prefer synthetic/rubber mascara wands but this product still gets the job done! Packaging is beautiful and I really like the feel of the mascara tube!
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
This is a great mascara but I don't think it is the best one. It makes my lashes look good but it does not give it the full look. I would buy it for using it during the day but not for a bold night out look.
Kayla M.
Maple Ridge , BC
I do like this Mascara but it is more of a feathery light weight mascara more then a mega mascara. I would wear this mascara if I was going for a more natural day way look.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?