BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
It was good but not for me. My eyes are really sensitive. I don't often wear mascara as it can irritate. It did last all day and gave great volume so for less sensitive people it would be great.
Stacey H.
Mississauga , ON
I have short thin hardly there lashes and the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara gave them length and body in just seconds. Love the ease of application and no need for false lashes.
Laurence C.
Boisbriand
It's OK, but not good. I have used WAY better mascaras from other drugstore brands. I used it a couple of times, but I always reached for other mascaras in my makeup bag afterwards... It still makes the job.
Carissa K.
Loved it! Goes on so light and no clumping. Gives great length without feeling heavy too. Also love how easy it comes off at the end of the day without running all down my face. 👍👍
Kirsten J.
Olds, AB
Was slightly disappointed as it didn't make my lashes much longer but only darker. I will use it but they're are mascaras out there that I have preferred even revlon brands I have tried that I would choose over this one .
Lauren L.
tumbi umbi
Love this mascara the only down side was that it kept on getting massive clumps on the brush which then went on my eyelashes. It does give your lashes a more intense look increasing your length and volume.
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
I love this mascara! It is definitely smug proof as i tend to rub my eyes a lot. I find it is not as flaky as other brands. I was able to put multiple layers on without an issue
Maritoniflor R.
Santa Rosa
Definitely waterproof. Perfect for people who has short and thin eyelashes. You have to remember to close it properly though after use because it has the tendency to get clumpy.
Vickie C.
Hare bay, NL
Love it
Best thing I've ever used & it last forever. The colour is awesome!! Makes my blue eyes stick out even more AND wasn't too expensive either. The packaging was awesome, well worded and explained :)
Shawna B.
Newfoundland, Canada
I was so exited to try this new mascara when it came out! I went home and tired it and I was let down by the formula of this mascara. The brush of this mascara is a thick fibre brush which I thought would be perfect for creating gorgeous voluminous lashes! Unfortunately the formula is clumpy and thick it doesn't coat the brush evenly therefore not applying Nicely to the lashes it left my lashes short and stubby with no volume what so ever, the brush was hard to use and the mascara was not build-able at all sadly a huge disappointment :(
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?