BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jennifer H.
Overall a good mascara. Great curl with a nice true black colour. I would prefer a little more volume but overall I would recommend and will rebuy. Great price point for the product as well. Nice packaging!!
Jessica D.
Brampton, ON
I received this mascara from Influenster to review and I've really been enjoying it so far! Gives my lashes lots of volume and makes them really nice and dark. Revlon killed it with this one!
Juliana A.
This is my all time new favourite mascara! I received it complimentary and I am obsessed. Gives me my two favourite things = lots of length with no clumps! Will 100% buy once it runs out
Solana F.
It creates long and beautiful lashes but the only thing I don't like is that it kind of sticks the lashes if you aren't carefull enough. I bought it at DBS in Chile because it's cheaper than in Argentina.
mansi g.
This mascara get miss me full eyelashes look and its 2 Volume II I will compare to all my others Maybelline mascara but I prefer this to in regular use because it's not harmful and break your lashes and when you wash your face it's not like your lashes are down and you were like crying
Carmelle L.
Burnaby, BC
I received this mascara as a #voxbox and I was pleasantly surprised! I haven't bought Revlon mascara before, and it seems pretty decent! It doesn't give me the volume that I like, but it definitely lengthens the lashes quite a bit. I'd use this as a on-the-go mascara during busy days, but for my usual makeup, I'm likely going to use it on top of another mascara like TooFaced's BTS and Urban Decay's Perversion mascaras, as they give me the volume I like in a mascara. All in all though, good product, sleek packaging, easy application!
Anjali P.
First of all, I'd like to point out that I've received this product for free for testing purposes, thanks to Influenster and #RevlonXLashes.

As advertised, this mascara isn't flakey or clumpy, (which is a definite plus), however, it doesn't deliver the desired "mega lash look". It provides a bit of lengthening but lacks the ability to give volume and the appearance of big bold lashes, which I've become accustomed to. I naturally have long eyelashes so I need a mascara that provides that extra oomph. If you're looking for a more natural everyday lash look, this mascara would work for you.

The one thing I loved about this product is that its so easy to remove! It actually comes off with just warm water, which is rare.

Unfortunately, this mascara wouldn't be considered as a top pick for me, but it's okay for a natural look which I'd use occasionally.
Carissa K.
Loved it! Goes on so light and no clumping. Gives great length without feeling heavy too. Also love how easy it comes off at the end of the day without running all down my face. 👍👍
Stacey H.
Mississauga , ON
I have short thin hardly there lashes and the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara gave them length and body in just seconds. Love the ease of application and no need for false lashes.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
It was good but not for me. My eyes are really sensitive. I don't often wear mascara as it can irritate. It did last all day and gave great volume so for less sensitive people it would be great.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?