BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Milica D.
Toronto, ON
I received my first voxbox with Revlon's new Mega Multiplier mascara. No clumps! ...but it doesn't give the multiplying/volume effect I was hoping for. Pretty nice for lower lashes, since I don't like too much mascara on there. But for upper lashes, I'll stick to more volumizing mascaras.
Randi C.
Saltsprings, NS
Absolutely in love with this mascara it is my new favorite! Since ive been sent it. It is my go to everyday. Wore it all day today in and out the pool and it did not run or smudge!!
vanessa c.
This brand has good products and his mascara are good but this one is not so good because the brush is to small and slim , but his pigmentation is very good and is long lasting too
Carolyn W.
I love to try different mascaras constantly! I was pleased to try this one as it was nice to work with. It goes on smooth with no clumps, which is really all I ask for in a mascara.
Raven C.
Brantford, ON
I received this in my Revlon Vox Box it's not bad it feels very light on my eyes not heavy like most mascaras, I love the brush the only thing I don't like is it's a little clumpy.
Cassandra L.
Whitby, ON
Yay, received my first VoxBox and I am so excited! This mascara is great! No clumps, easy to apply and looks flawless for all your photos !! #contest @influensterca #megamultiplier @revloncanada #revlonxlashes
Verónica H.
Babysss!! The best eyelash mask in the world. It is waterproof, it leaves you lashes long, defined and thick. With a really black color, it leaves me with the appearance of false eyelashes. super recommended.
Ally T.
Vancouver , BC
I love the way this product washes off - easy and fully with simple cleanser - but it could make my lashes appear longer. Perhaps that could be done with the blackest black though!
Jessica D.
Brampton, ON
I received this mascara from Influenster to review and I've really been enjoying it so far! Gives my lashes lots of volume and makes them really nice and dark. Revlon killed it with this one!
Jennifer H.
Overall a good mascara. Great curl with a nice true black colour. I would prefer a little more volume but overall I would recommend and will rebuy. Great price point for the product as well. Nice packaging!!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?