BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Laura m.
Oromocto , NB
The Revlon Mega multiplier that I received didn't work as great as I thought it was going to . I had to apply several coats . would love to see a little more volume i will continue to use it as it might grow on me
Lindsay D.
Hamilton, ON
I knew I wanted to try this as soon as I saw an advert on tv. I managed to receive this as a complementary gift through Influenster, and couldn't wait to try it out!
The brush is a unique shape and allowed me to get into the corners to coat every lash perfectly. The formula is a little thin though, and I felt like I needed to keep adding layers to build up desired volume (I gave up after four coats because it was just making my lashes clump together).
The removal process was quite strange. The mascara came off in small chunks on the cotton pad, and ended up flaking off on my face and getting in my eye causing them to burn.
I was excited to try it out, but it fell a bit short.
Katie A.
Niagara falls, ON
I LOVE love love my Revlon Mascara!! This new product works amazing!! It creates long lashes and is on for the long haul! Easily washes off with warm water unlike other mascaras it comes off nicely and with ease!!
Rebecca I.
Ottawa, ON
Love this product! It is very light yet long lasting. It didn't clump which is huge for me and I love the packaging. I will certainly purchase this product independently and recommend it to friends who love makeup.
Audrey R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Very good mascara. I already have natural long and dark lashes, and this mascara make them even more defined. It doesn't smudge, stays all day, doesn't irritate my eyes and cleans easily.
I received this product for free for testing. This is my honest review.
Michelle H.
North York, ON
Not my fave mascara unfortunately. It didn't hold a curl or build the volume like other mascaras I've tried. I think the problem is more my sparse and super straight lashes than the actual mascara itself. I've let my mother (whose fantastic set of lashes I didn't inherit) try it and she loved it!
Olivia C.
Absolutely amazing really lifts and thickens your lashes to the fullest existence I will definitely be getting more of this mascara also its colour is very black which I like I'm encouraging you too buy it as well
Heather R.
ST JOHN, NL
I absolutley loved this Revlon mascara! The color of Blackened Brown was a nice change up from my usual coal black and great for a full volumed, day look.
The bottle is flat and didn't roll off of my counter which I loved. The brush was a nice tapered brush with a shape that allowed you easy access to all areas including corner lashes.
The formula is smooth spreading and SUPER waterproof! To the point it was actually difficult to remove.
This mascara would be perfect if I could remove it easier at the end of the day. All in all, I was very pleased with it! #gotitfree #RevlonXLashes Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Tara P.
Prince George, BC
Really liked how the brush picked up every lash. Enjoyed the feeling of the tube and shape of the wand as it is not slippery and easy to hold onto. Found that the product was a bit clumpy but I would try it again.
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Received from @Influenster free for testing.
I absolutely love this product. It is the first time using this line for me and I am super happy. No clumping and messes. Very satisfied.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?