BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jenn D.
Delta , BC
Great product as always! Love the unique brush, unlike others I've tried. I found the formula very smooth and didn't leave any clumps compared to others I've tried in the past. I would definitely buy this again!
Isabella C.
Esperava que o pincel fosse um pouco maior pois nao da pra deixar muito grande os cilios, e leva mais tempo pra passar em tudo, mas o bom é que da pra pegar ate os cilios do canto do olho.
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
I got this in the mail finally. Although I like the fake lash look, you need a few coats to achieve this look. I like that it separates, lengthens and makes the eye pop. Worth trying out.
Maya I.
Milton, ON
I received this Megamultiplier mascara in the Revlon Voxbox complimentary through Influenster Canada for testing purposes. I must say I was a bit dissappointed as I had higher expectations. The first time I tried the mascara I felt a burning sensation in my eyes which was a bit scary because I've never experienced that with any brand before. I tried it again after a few days to really get a good use of it to see if it really delivers what its advertised for and I was totally dissappointed. Although it does lengthen your lashes a bit if you continue to apply more then 3 coats, I found the brush odd and difficult to work with. On top of that, instead of evenly seperating my lashes it clumped them together and it was very difficult to achieve the final look I wanted. My eyes were also irritated and felt itchy all day. Not pleased with this one and the formula is not at all right.
Maria C.
it is an amazing product it worked great for me made my eyelashes long and fuller, it did not smudge it was water resistant and it does remove easily with warm water not like other brands
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I loved this product and does exactly what you want without multiple applications. Only reason I dont give a 5 is that the actual product is large and bulky..I prefer to be sleek and slim.
Iliana V.
This mascara is amazing for thin lashes like mine. It totally gave it a lift and volume I would buy this in a darker colour but I thank influenster for allowing me to review this product.
Lindsay A.
Quesnel, BC
This mascara is the bomb diggity. I'm worried that I'll end up using it all before the end of the summer I love it so much. The blackened brown has a nice subtlety to it, where it's not too intense but still makes my brown eyes pop.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill , ON
This is definetely not my favourite mascara. Although it did not get runny or smudgy, I didn't really like how it applied. It felt very clumpy and in order to get the product evenly distrubuted you need quite a few coats.

Desiree C.
RICHMOND, BC
I love the wand! It glides on smoothly and doesn't clump up with too much product. The packaging is new for revlon and I am here for it! Love the bold turquoise colour also. Would definitely recommend. I use it for my bottom lashes also, it's hard to find a perfect wand that works well on bottom lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?