BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I received this for review and I have to say it's becoming my new favorite mascara! It's really lengthening and it's making my lashes big and fluffy! No fall out and no crunchy lashes! Love it!
Jessica S.
this product is good for lenght but not volume, i did not see much of the product gets transfered to my lashes. would not recommend this .the packaging looks the same as their other mascara
Emily P.
Niagara Falls
I absolutely love this Mascara! It gave my lashes so much length and volume. I was super excited to be able to try it for free thanks to Influenster and Revlon. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.
Vanessa P.
Gatineau, QC
Ce mascara est clairement de la bombe atomique 😍! Donne un effet super naturel, très bonne tenue. La brosse est génial, elle prend chaque cils à son passage et les sépare super bien sans faire aucun grumeaux!
Joanna S.
Love the results on my lashes. I received this free from Influenster to review and got the colour "blackened brown". Normally, im a "blackest black" type of girl, but the look of my lashes is undeniable!
Michelle S.
I stopped using drug store brand mascara a while ago. I felt they didn't give me as much oomph. So my expectations were low when trying out this one. Much to my surprise it performed better than my usual benefit mascara!!! I love it and it's now my only go to!
Janelle T.
I received this product free for review from Influencer.

Pros: Great brush, it's tapered at the end which allows you to get really into the inner and outer corner of your lashes, which adds gorgeous length! You can also keep layering it on without clumps.
Cons: The colour I received was black/brown, which wasn't dark enough, I felt like it didn't make my lashes pop as much as it could. This mascara also doesn't give you a ton of volume, I had to layer with another mascara to achieve the desired look.

Overall I'm happy with this product but I would purchase the black shade and perhaps look at another mascara from the same line to layer on top of this one.
Lisa P.
Sudbury, ON
Love this mascara! Not only is it easy to use but it gives you the results you are looking for! I have brown eyes that hide behind glasses. This mascara gave them a pop that looked natural.
Jenn D.
Delta , BC
Great product as always! Love the unique brush, unlike others I've tried. I found the formula very smooth and didn't leave any clumps compared to others I've tried in the past. I would definitely buy this again!
Maya I.
Milton, ON
I received this Megamultiplier mascara in the Revlon Voxbox complimentary through Influenster Canada for testing purposes. I must say I was a bit dissappointed as I had higher expectations. The first time I tried the mascara I felt a burning sensation in my eyes which was a bit scary because I've never experienced that with any brand before. I tried it again after a few days to really get a good use of it to see if it really delivers what its advertised for and I was totally dissappointed. Although it does lengthen your lashes a bit if you continue to apply more then 3 coats, I found the brush odd and difficult to work with. On top of that, instead of evenly seperating my lashes it clumped them together and it was very difficult to achieve the final look I wanted. My eyes were also irritated and felt itchy all day. Not pleased with this one and the formula is not at all right.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?