BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Amber L.
Kingston, ON
I am so in love with this Mascara! Gives you long, lavashing lashes!! I use this as part of my daily makeup routine and it is build-able, so you can go from natural, to big beautiful lashes!!
Jenny V.
St, NL
Although I did have some flaking, this is a decent mascara. I wasnt a fan of the brush, and it took alot of layers of product to get the effect I desired. The packaging was very nice though.
Franciska G.
St Anns, ON
I thoroughly enjoyed this product!!  Not goopy.  Stayed put and didn't flake.   I wasn't sure about the black mixed with brown colour but........it made my lashes look great!!
Amber S.
It wasn't clumpy,  made my lashes look longer and gave a false lash appearance.I thought this mascara really thickened and legnenthed my eyelashes! the big brush just caught every eyelash and made the whole look seem thicker, darker and longer, I would reccomend this to a friend and buy it again :) x
Maggie C.
varennes
J'ai adoré l'utilisation du mascara ! Il rend les cils longs fournis et volumineux. Il tient relativement longtemps et ne s'effrite pas et surtout il ne coule pas. Un excellent produit que je vais recommander sans hésiter !
Chantel A.
Toronto, ON
I personally didn't like it. I like a long dramatic look for my lashes and it didn't achieve that. For me it didn't look like anything was on my lashes at all. I don't recommend this mascara.
Dharani V.
I like how this mascara gives my lashes so much volume. Using an eyelash curler with this mascara makes me look me like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I like the brush and the formula as well! Recommend this product.
Rebekah M.
calgary, AB
Good product I like the feel but I found it didn't come on very dark or make my eyes look bigger, I do however like the waterproof and how it doesn't flake like my other mascara! It's a good product you just have to go over it a few times!
Howie T.
winnipeg, MB
This product makes my lashes looks fuller and longer! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara.. I don't usually use mascara because my lashes are short.. but this one did a very good job!
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Revlon claims this will plump and extend lashes with it's 360° technology, while being flake free, smudge proof and water resistant, BUT still being able to remove easily with warm water.

I was initially very excited to try this mascara but it died quickly at the first application.  Maybe it was just be because I do have a lot of eyelashes, but the brush was average at best, not separating my lashes well and leaving clumps, I had to go over with a clean applicator to separate and de-clump.  I also found that it wasn't flake free after 10 hours of wear, but true to Revlon's claim it does remove easy with warm water.

I'd certainly not purchase this in future.

I received Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara complimentary from Influenster & Revlon but all opinions are my own.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?