BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Carolaine S.
Aracati
Eu adoro máscaras para silíos, e essa eu super adorei de coração, eu uso diariamente máscaras para silíos, por isso que eu tenho uma paixão imensa por maquiagem e essa máscara é de qualidade 😍😍😍
Mona M.
Vancouver, BC
I like the colour of this mascara, and it makes my lashes nice and thick, as well as long. However, it does clump up around my lashes a lot and I find myself trying to get it off in the evening.
Tina Z.
Toronto, ON
I have short lashes and I need something that could solve that problem. This mascara is so comfortable to wear and doesn't flake at all! The fibres aren't that obvious which produces very natural results. Definitely recommend :)
Gail E.
Surrey, BC
I recieved the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara for free through Influenster in return for my honest review - here's my results shots! What do you think - does it really work? This is two coats.
Pros - very easy to apply, doesn't clump or smudge, lasted a long time.
Cons - expected a bit more volume thickness/fullness wise rather than just length.
Overall : I have another brand of mascara that costs more and gives me alot more volume and length that I still prefer to this for evenings out or occasions where I am wearing heavier makeup or want the bolder lashes, but will use this for more of a daily wear mascara when I am just wanting a little bit of colour and length. The no clumping and no smudging also makes it great for daily wear.
Adriana M.
PRAISE THE LORD! I dont know who came up witht the idea of creating this mascara, but whoever didnis a genius! Its the mascara i use every day. I use it to school, parties, shopping, etc.
Stephanie C.
St, AB
There are some definite pros and cons to this mascara. I really like that it gave my lashes some colour and pop without making my face look overly done up. After a few second of drying time, the product does not smudge. I did find that if I wore it for a full day (6 am - 9 pm) the tubes would start to flake off towards the end. The applicator and applying the product was fine. The product did goop on the wand a bit, but I made sure to wipe off any clumps before applying and never had any problems. You have to be quick if you want to layer, as trying to add another coat after it was dry resulted in a clumpy lash mess making it difficult to achieve a nice volume look. The product washes off with relative ease, but some tubes are sticky and can be trickier to get off. In all, I found this to be a good daytime mascara that added length and colour definition. It is not overly bold and did not provide much volume as hoped for. It all depends on what you are looking for in your mascara!
Please note, I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes, but all review are based on my personal experience with the product.
Stephanie L.
Markham, ON
This mascara was really great at defining my lashes. It did not clump as much as expected for a drugstore brand. Would have liked a darker mascara though. Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Meagan W.
Saskatoon
Stayed on all day! I love how it doesn't clump together my lashes together. It looked clean and crisp all day. I put on one coat then dusted my lashes with some powder and applied a second coat. Made my lashes look extra long!
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
Really like this mascara! No flakes which is a huge plus so stayed on perfectly through the day. Good for length but my only complaint is it's not as volumizing as I normally would like. Will continue to use for daytime looks
stephanie o.
I loved the mascara,i have very short and thin eyelashes so this was great to bring them out a little,it was a great product thanks for giving me a chance to try it out #influenster Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?