BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Shelby A.
Nanaimo BC
I love this mascara it is amazing it is really easy to apply and I love it and easy to use it is not pricey at all I bought mine from Walmart I love it it was cheap I would buy it again! It works great on me
Haley S.
Chattanooga, TN
I found that this product seemed to dry up quickly. It worked fine at first in separating my eyelashes and adding a little length but it got clumpy and hard to apply quicker than most mascaras. But I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap mascara to get the job done.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I got a bogo coupon in the mail from revlon so I thought I'd try this mascera. I used it twice and it went in the trash. Holy flakes! All. Day. Seriously. I wear glasses and I had to wipe my glasses several times bc the mascara flakes were all over them. When I first use the product I do think it adds volume and length and like the way my lashes look. But the flaky stuff all over under my eyes and on my glasses are a no go for me. Even if I got one for free!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
This was the worst mascara that I have ever worn. The fibers went everywhere and were constantly in my eyes. I don't recommend this mascara especially if you have sensitive eyes. I will never repurchase this ever again unless something is done about the fibers being everywhere.
Nina C.
East Lansing, MI
I love the brush on this product it gives me so much volume and length it's comparable to maybelines butterfly mascara if you want an all in one product I definitely recommend this lasts me all day without flaking or leaving my eyelashes dry so I would so recommend this product
Holly Z.
Harrisburg, PA
if i could give this 0 stars i would. i absolutely hate this mascara. don't waste your money. no volume, it ripped out my eyelashes, and hardly any product transferred. it made my lashes look like spongebobs like there were only a few individual ones and they stuck straight up
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
This wand is super plump and spreads the lashes to create the volume as advertised. However, other products have worked better for me in the past. Although this may work for some eye lashes, it was not the best for me. Though I do think it would be a great buy for some others.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is the first tubing mascara I have found at the drugstore that comes without a primer. So I’m thrilled, tubing mascaras are my favorite because of ease of removal, but who wants to pay for blinc? I keep buying it for my friends and they get converted! Thank you revlon!!!!
Lorren M.
Lehigh Acres , FL
The paging is great fits easy in my hand so I have an easy hold on it. I got mine at Walmart for a good price for me. The  applicator is not floppy it's just right. I am a repeat user I buy this all the time if they don't have it at my Walmart I have to go for sometimes similar
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
Ok so I love this formula, it's a thinner mascara so I can build it up without getting ugly clumpy lashes. But I don't care for the brush with the short hard bristles, I definitely had to go back and comb my lashes to make sure none of them go pushed together by the bristles.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?