BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Cherise B.
London, ON
I got this product for free to review from influster. When i first got it i was slightly afraid for one simple reason....the color...blackened brown, I only ever wear either black or blackest black so this was going to be interesting. I decided to give this product a full test drive before i wrote my review I have had this product for about two weeks now and i can honestly say it is a very good long lasting product. I put it through the glam test for how it wears when i do my over the top full makeup as well as i wore it to work daily. The wand on the product is amazing its the perfect size especially for someone starting out with makeup because it is a little smaller it is easier to control. My only con although its a long lasting mascara and it does have a good texture to it (not to heavy on the eyes) it is not the most lengthening mascara in the world which i was kind of  expecting based on the name,but overall it is nice a product .
Karlee H.
Ottawa, ON
I received this product for free from Influenster and I can only give it 4 stars. I don't find it good enough length or volume-wise to not be buildable, and I have a very difficult time getting it off every day.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I received this mascara free from all Revlon box and I absolutely am in love with this product it goes on so smooth I love the packaging it's very easy to hold and the colour is very vibrant and long-lasting
Sierra H.
London, ON
Unfortunately, this mascara did get a little flaky. But, it was specifically at the tips on just a few individual lashes. Obviously I would have liked for this not to happen, but it was quick fix!

In terms of length, I always always always use a separate lengthening mascara before using a volumizing one. So, I can’t really say if this had a full lengthening effect, but I do think it helped.

In terms of volumizing, I would say it achieved the full lash look. However, the look was a little more stiff looking as opposed to full and fluffy. I guess that is personal preference, I myself didn’t mind it.

Typically, I gravitate towards the blackest black shade, so I was a bit skeptical on the color. But, I have been pairing it with a brown eyeliner and have been liking the softer look. This also comes in three other shades.

So, would I re-buy this mascara? Yes, I would. I have been liking switching up my mascara to match the look I’m going for that day. I think overall, this did make my lashes fuller and really stand out, which is what I hope to get out of mascara.
Siobhan K.
Dalmeny , SK
The first thing I noticed about this was the packaging it was sleek smooth and easy to handle, the mascara itself is like nectar from the gods it gave me the most beautiful plum lashes I loved this product
Kelsie S.
Pincher Creek , AB
I love Revlon products and was so exited when I was chose to receive the Influenster box ft. Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara! I used the mascara the second I received my box and LOVED IT. I got so many compliments on my lashes. The mascara lasted all day, didn't clump, just made my lashes MEGA! Would recommend this product all day ! :)
Laura M.
Etobicoke, ON
Talk about bringing out your lashes! This one made it almost look like I had false eye lashes it was so intense. Good value and great for a night out. Lasts a long time without flaking. I would buy again.
Danika M.
Almonte, ON
I was sent this mascara for free for review purposes. I'm really impressed with all of Revlons new mascaras and this one is no different! It gives lots of volume and length without clumpiness or flakiness!
Teagan S.
Coquitlam, BC
I loved the formula of this mascara! It wasn't clumpy but still lengthened and thickened. I've always been a big fan of Revlon mascaras and this one was no different. The packaging is really nice and high quality.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
I loved receiving this product to test! The mascara is so black and makes your lashes so long! It's amazing I would definitely recommend and it lasts all day! It won't flake or fall down your face mid day!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?