BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Misty-Dawn H.
Greenwood , NS
Upon opening the tube of mascara I noticed the cone shaped brush for the mascara. The mascara had very little smell to it.
With the cone shape wand for the mascara, I really enjoy it. The tiny end at the add the tip of the brush allows me to reach into the inner corners of my eyes and very easily coat a layer mascara on my lower lashes with ease.
The formula of the mascara implies mega multiplier lashes. I did find the mascara went on nicely on my lashes and separated each lash beautifully. However, I did not find a experienced extra volume with this formula.
My overall impression of the mascara is very positive, I do enjoy the overall look on my lashes the formula gives me . Which is a defined natural look for me.
The packaging for this mascara is very sleek showcasing the black and bluish teal cover which is one of my favorite colors.
This was my first time trying the Revlon mega multiplier mascara but in the future I am definitely considering a re-purchase of this mascara, because of how well it defines and separates my lashes and super easy to apply on the lower lash line.
Amy S.
Leduc , AB
I absolutely love this mascara! It isn't heavy at all, so my lashes aren't weighed down. Amazing volume and it doesn't clump. I received this free from Influenster and I will definitely purchase this product.
Nicole D.
Calgary
Is really pretty with blue eyes and makes them super long. I used to use it but I stopped because it didn't last the whole day and you needed to put a lot of layers to match the other mascaras a that hour could get. If you want something light and cheap this is the one !
Mariska L.
Firstly, I loved the packaging of the mascara. The colour is my favourite colour, and I like the matte finish of it.Because I was not blessed with long or thick lashes, I have tested numerous products out there, even younique, but none really gives me longer or fuller lashes, or those that do, always clump up, or irritates my eyes after a while.This mascara went on smoothly, and I could actually see my lashes elongating after every stroke. I put on 2 layers for the right look, with absolutely no clumping.It reached every single strand. I wore it the whole day with no irritation. At nighttime, as per the instructions, I washed my face, and using only warm water and my face clothe, got off all of the mascara from my lashes, which was a very welcome surprise. No need for oils or eye makeup remover.* I received this mascara from Influenster Canada for free testing/reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Leah K.
One of my most favourite eye makeup products by far! It is extremely good and very affordable and great value for money! It's very long lasting and I bought it online. I would more than likely buy this again
Brianna B.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
I absolutely love this mascara, it goes on amazingly and doesn't clump at at! I have checked the retail price ok this product and it's very adorable, it's long lasting and I would recommend it to my friends!
Joe-Ann T.
Mississauga, ON
It was OK. I got this product from Influenster as a sample item to review. I was really excited to try it out. Unfortunately, I found that it did not do anything special to my lashes. The applicator was decent. No clumping but it did not intensify my lashes nor volumize or lengthen :(
Kate D.
Waterloo, ON
Not the best mascara I've tried, but it has potential. Try layering more times with less product! It is great for. A more natural look, and this thickens the lashe s'more than lengthens. Thanks Influenster!
Allison T.
I love this Mascara! The shape of the tube is much easier to hold and the brush covers each lash perfectly. Thanks again @influensterca!! #revlonxlashes #contest #megamultiplier @influensterca @revloncanada
Sammy T.
Thunder Bay , ON
I have received this product through Influenster. I was extremely excited to try it because I don't typically branch out and explore new mascaras. I was very dissapointed with the results I received. I found that the brush seemed very dry and barely applied anything on my lashes. Definitely would not repurchase or recommend this product.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?