BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg, MB
Received this product through Influenster for free. I would definitely recommend this product . Good for every day use mascara, easy to apply . The packaging is also nice . I would forsure purchase this product.
Kara S.
I love this mascara as it gives your lashes such a nice boost. The wand is small so you can reach right into the inner and outer corners of your lashes. Definitely a must buy, I've been using this for months now and it's certainly worth the money.
Erin A.
I typically opt for high-end mascaras, but Revlon Mega Multiplier impressed me! The bristles prevent mascara from clumping, and the colour applies evenly to my lashes. I like the unique tube shape of the mascara.
Stef J.
Oakville, ON
I received this product in a voxbox and I am obsessed! The packaging is amazing, I love the shape of the tube and it goes on so smoothly! I love having a look of dramatic and long eyelashes without having to worry about them being chunky!
Mariska L.
Firstly, I loved the packaging of the mascara. The colour is my favourite colour, and I like the matte finish of it.Because I was not blessed with long or thick lashes, I have tested numerous products out there, even younique, but none really gives me longer or fuller lashes, or those that do, always clump up, or irritates my eyes after a while.This mascara went on smoothly, and I could actually see my lashes elongating after every stroke. I put on 2 layers for the right look, with absolutely no clumping.It reached every single strand. I wore it the whole day with no irritation. At nighttime, as per the instructions, I washed my face, and using only warm water and my face clothe, got off all of the mascara from my lashes, which was a very welcome surprise. No need for oils or eye makeup remover.* I received this mascara from Influenster Canada for free testing/reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
I was very impressed with this! Didn't expect much when they decide to come out with this range of mascaras but it is defo a firm favourite now, separates and lengthens your lashes brilliant and was so easy to apply
Amy S.
Leduc , AB
I absolutely love this mascara! It isn't heavy at all, so my lashes aren't weighed down. Amazing volume and it doesn't clump. I received this free from Influenster and I will definitely purchase this product.
Sivan R.
Cote St Luc, QC
I love this mascara, it makes my lashes long and thick without clumping. Much better than any other thickening mascara I have tried in the past. It is also durable and won't run. To remove it easily use eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup.
Nicole D.
Calgary
Is really pretty with blue eyes and makes them super long. I used to use it but I stopped because it didn't last the whole day and you needed to put a lot of layers to match the other mascaras a that hour could get. If you want something light and cheap this is the one !
Pam T.
Moncton , NB
I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara! I found it didn't give my lashes the volume that others do! If I don't buy my mac one I was seem to get cover girl and I will stick with them! I also found it clumped on my lashes.

I would not buy this mascara
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?