BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ana L.
It's a good mascara. Not my main mascara anymore but it was for a while. When I bought it, it was the perfect mascara because my eyelashes were very sensitive and this mascara did not overload it.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
I received this mascara thanks to Influenster, for testing purposes. I was very impressed with the results overall. It added good length, volume and did not clump at all! I would definitely purchase this mascara again .
Natalie D.
Hudson Heights, QC
I really love this mascara! I find it's a great everyday option. It really adds length to my lashes, which I wasn't expecting as it's described as a volumizing mascara. The packaging is sleek and simple! I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
Josee R.
Such an amazing mascara. Usually when i try new mascaras it takes a couple of time for me to actually get used to and like it, but not with this one, the consistency is not too thick keeps my lashes curl and long!
yashna b.
Mauritius
Mascara is a must in my everyday life!! these revlon mascara makes my eyelash look longer and darker on color. however i don't find it as good as the other brands but yet it's nice if you are using it to go to work
Tahnya K.
London, ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara is a great daytimme mascara. Its dark and makes lashes look long but not overdramatic. It takes two to three coasts and lasts all day. I would use it for the office, running errands or going to Sunday brunch.
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg, MB
This has not become my favorite mascara! It applies so nicely, my lashes look longer and thicker! I've been getting nonstop compliments on my lashes! The best part about it though is how easily it removes! Love it!
jackie l.
I received this mascara in my voxbox from influenster but all opinions are my own. At first I was hestitant about this mascara and I didn't have high hopes for it, however I was surprised. The packaging was a bit difficult for me to hold like the wand but I love the matte black packaging. The formula was good! It doesn't droop my lashes down which I always havea difficult time finding a good mascara that doesn't droop my lashes. It holds my curls together and when I apply a second coat, it was a bit clumpy but then I used a separator wand to comb through it and it was fine. But that was when i waited until the mascara to dry before applying a second coat and it would clump up. Then i tried a second coating when the mascara was still wet and it was so much better. This mascara makes my lashes look longer and fuller while still holding the curls. It doesn't smell and there's no need to clean the wand to remove excess product on the wand either. Overall, im super impressed with this mascara and I do really like them!
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
I absolutely love this product! It is smooth to apply and adds amazing volumes I use this product almost every day! My eyes are hazel and it's great for bringing out the colour. Definitely would purchase again!
Stef J.
Oakville, ON
I received this product in a voxbox and I am obsessed! The packaging is amazing, I love the shape of the tube and it goes on so smoothly! I love having a look of dramatic and long eyelashes without having to worry about them being chunky!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?