BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Justine A.
Molalla
I have bought this four times now and love it it makes my eyelashes look exactly how I want them. I used to use mascara by too faced but noticed it never really looked very good, I was in a hurry when I picked this up and just ended up loving it so much it doesn't clump if you use it right and it ads on length and looks very nice.
Crysten F.
Fontana, CA
I love this mascara, I have long lashes that are thin so I enjoy mascara that gives that thickness to really dramatize my lashes. The brush leaves your lashes spaced nicely and there's no clumping. I'm always looking for a good mascara for everyday use and this definitely works.
Teja R.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
This product does give you good looking lashes. I was impressed as a first time user. However, compared to other brands this mascara type applies on just like the rest. It glides on easily to your lashes giving you the full look. I would recommend this product as an everyday wear.
Shelby A.
Oneida, TN
I love this mascara it is amazing it is really easy to apply and I love it and easy to use it is not pricey at all I bought mine from Walmart I love it it was cheap I would buy it again! It works great on me
Leia M.
Smyrna, GA
I purchased this because the news paper said it was free with another revlon purchase. I normally like revlon products, but this mascara doesn’t do anything for my lashes. They don’t appear to be longer or more voluminized, and it clumps so easily.
Laurissa M.
I loved this product. It was super easy to apply. The stick was great and very soft. The color was nice I really like black and this definitely was the blackest mascara I have used. This was my first time using it and I was impressed. The package was nice and I would recommend it.
Maura J.
Best mascara ever!!!! Absolutely love it. Makes lashes look fuller and longer. Not pricey at all. Great value. Great  product. Coming from a repeat user. Our use this product every day and have never had a problem with it. Would highly highly highly recommend this mascara to anyone
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love this mascara! The applicator is wonderful and it always leaves my lashes volumized and long. The mascara does not crumble and is set at an affordable price. You are able to get this product just about anywhere and I also like the other varieties that they offer.
taylor T.
Lake Mary
not so great... it’s not advertised as specific to bottom or top lashes but this mascara is only good for bottom lashes. it’s so difficult to apply without it getting a ton of product everywhere. i would not buy again.
Genevieve R.
Florence, AZ
I absolutely ly this mascara it has giving my lashes a whole new definition of life. It made my lashes thick and log as well as it was very affordable. It never even clumped ! I highly recommend this mascara to any one.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?