BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Janine B.
Clarenville, NL
Good everyday mascara for lengthening lashes, though it isn't overly volumizing. It is, however, perfect for coating your bottom lashes! The fibres last all day without flaking or smudging and the price point is great.
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, NB
I really want to try the black.I love the formula I wasn't sure about it been blackened brown shade but I must say it gives me more of a "natuaral" look which I love. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Jasmine H.
Hull, East riding of Yorkshire
Very opaque, and coats the lashes well; however as the "bristles" aren't very defined on the wand lashes can clump if you over apply it, and it's not ideal for my bottom lashes. Still one of my go-to mascaras though.
Amanda G.
Montreal, QC
I've always liked #revlon mascaras and this one is not a disappointment it doesn't clump the formula doesn't smudge it's very natural yet makes my lashes the right amount of thicker and longer l. I adore the brush and would definitely re buy this mascara
Bree V.
Montreal , QC
I love this mascara so much! It extends and multiplies my lashes so quickly without curling. Plus, it's super simply to remove and doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes for days. It happens to be less than $10, which is a steal!
Cas D.
Houston, BC
I've only had the opportunity to try this a few times, but so far has not caught my attention to being the best! I do however love the brush, it's easier to apply to my lashes. When i washed my face the mascara chunked off in big flakes.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like it at first, but then played around with it. Gives good length, decent volume, doesn't clump (unless you put on too many coats) easy to use, the formula has a good consistency; not too wet, not too dry.
Sarah T.
Good for the price. The wand did provide nice separation and the formula did provide nice volume. My lashes are naturally straight and I would have liked for this product to provide a little curl however it did not.
ISADORA R.
Eu amo rímel,rímel é vida!
Eu sou apaixonada por todo tipo de rímel, ele deixa seu cílios enorme, eu recomendo pra você que gosta de cílios super mega lindo, e enorme!
Mas no momento uso outro, mas já usei esse que por sinal é sensacional gente!
Courtney S.
Little Rock, AR
Good, but not great. I do appreciate getting sent a new mascara it was just too heavy on my lashes! Mine don't hold a curl very well, so I need something volumizing. If you don't have this problem it's definitely a great mascara for the price point!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?