BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jacynthe f.
Mtl, QC
I received the mascara in a VoxBox (thanks!). So, I have tiny lashes, and usually, big brushes does not work well with me. Sadly, this brush fails to reach all my tiny lashes and coat them well. They do not gain much volume. But I personally prefer long, separated lash than thick ones! So, good product, good handle I must add, but just not for me.
Kirsten M.
Calgary, AB
Normally I would not go for a drugstore mascara, but I was very surprised by this one - as long as you have a lash comb handy you will get amazing thick long eyelashes and avoid spider lashes. it's long lasting but still easy to remove. I was very impressed
Chloe N.
Unionville, ON
I like this a lot better than the Maybelline ones. I liked how it made my lashes thinner than other mascaras but still long. In fact it lengthened my lashes so much it almost touched my glasses! Just remember to use two coats or the effect won't be as nice!
Amber N.
Calgary, AB
I usually prefer black mascara but I actually really liked the pigment this one gave. I received it for free in my vox box and really liked how it wasn't clumpy or flakey. Only downside was that it took awhile to build it up to my desired length and volume.
Shalina S.
Toronto , ON
Wore this mascara for a girls night out and it stayed put even after I woke up the next morning (since I was too tired to take it off when I got home! Lol). I liked the length and thickness it provided. I was lucky enough to get this product to try for free through Influenster.
Katie L.
Fox Creek, AB
I received this from Influenster in June 2017. Packaging is nice. I like how it looks. However, I did not really like this mascara. I found it to be messy and washing it off was awful.  I use volume mascara so it's no surprise I didn't like this.
Urszula C.
Mississauga, ON
#gotitfree

I was given this product to test out and review. I found it difficult to apply because it required multiple coats to get it to look right. I would probably not buy it once I finish using this one.
Alexa A.
I really enjoy this mascara. I got this for free as part of the VoxBox and have been using it every day. I feel it really makes my lashes full and does not flake at the end of the day. I feel this is a really good drugstore mascara and I would buy it again.
Bree V.
Montreal , QC
I love this mascara so much! It extends and multiplies my lashes so quickly without curling. Plus, it's super simply to remove and doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes for days. It happens to be less than $10, which is a steal!
Natasha M.
St, NL
Love this mascara since the first time I tried it! The bristles on the brush are spread perfectly to achieve mega lashes without clumps and the formula really grabs your lashes. This is for sure an everyday mascara, why not have mega lashes all the time!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?