BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sumaiya A.
This product is amazing! What I love most about the brush is the fact that the wand narrows down, which allows us to apply the mascara on the lashes located on the inner eye portion with great comfort and ease. The big handle also allows us to grip onto the product better. Furthermore, the formula is amazing - the more you build up the mascara on your lashes, the greater the volume. The 3 different sized bristles on the brush also allows us to better apply the mascara on your eye lashes so that it doesn't look all clumpy. This formula definitely allows us to get dramatic, widened eye look. I would definitely purchase it if I run out of the product.
Chanel O.
Guelph, ON
I'm not really a big fan of the packaging design, but the product itself is good. I prefer waterproof mascaras, but I like that this does not smudge despite the fact that it is not waterproof. Clumping is not an issue. This definitely adds defined length but is not too dramatic; I would recommend this for someone looking for a noticeable but natural effect.
Jenna P.
Moscow, ID
I was actually surprised how good the mascara was. It is in expensive and thought it made my lashes look great; and long lasting. Yes I would consider buying this mascara again and would recommend to others! !!! Love love
Grace C.
Coquitlam, BC
I received this mascara complimentary of Revlon & Influenster and after testing it for a while, I can confidently say that this is a very average mascara. I was very happy with the packaging of it though; I loved the teal colour cap, the shape of the tube, and the matte finish of the bottle. The wand is a nice shape; not too big and not too small. My tube was in the shade "Blackest Black" and I was happy with the pigment of this shade. However, the claims on the packaging were very high, and I didn't feel like the mascara lived up to my expectations. Apparently there are fibres in this mascara but I couldn't actually see any of them. I didn't see fibres on the wand, and I couldn't see any on my lashes. Therefore, they didn't make my lashes any longer, nor did they make my lashes very thick. This is not a huge surprise to me because I seldom find mascaras that can actually make my lashes look visible (I have very short, thin, and sparse Asian eyelashes), but the claims on the packaging had initially made me think that this mascara would do wonders for me.
Alexa A.
I really enjoy this mascara. I got this for free as part of the VoxBox and have been using it every day. I feel it really makes my lashes full and does not flake at the end of the day. I feel this is a really good drugstore mascara and I would buy it again.
Nikki A.
Labrador City, FL
Loved testing this product for free, went on beautifully, the product lengthened and thickened my lashes in just a couple of swipes. I would recommend this product. The packaging is great to, the handle is a bit bigger and easy to grip.
Katie L.
Fox Creek, AB
I received this from Influenster in June 2017. Packaging is nice. I like how it looks. However, I did not really like this mascara. I found it to be messy and washing it off was awful.  I use volume mascara so it's no surprise I didn't like this.
ines s.
HAMILTON, ON
This product is amazing. It makes the eyelashes fuller and longer and whike using it it doesnt burn your eyes if you get it in your eye. It has a lot of product on the brush and gets on really smooth on the eyelashes.
Kirsten M.
Calgary, AB
Normally I would not go for a drugstore mascara, but I was very surprised by this one - as long as you have a lash comb handy you will get amazing thick long eyelashes and avoid spider lashes. it's long lasting but still easy to remove. I was very impressed
Jacynthe f.
Mtl, QC
I received the mascara in a VoxBox (thanks!). So, I have tiny lashes, and usually, big brushes does not work well with me. Sadly, this brush fails to reach all my tiny lashes and coat them well. They do not gain much volume. But I personally prefer long, separated lash than thick ones! So, good product, good handle I must add, but just not for me.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?