BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Giselle S.
Toronto
Sooo I have straight lashes, and I always have problems with making my eyelashes thicker. Thought this would change that, but it didn't help too much. I do like the way the wand is shaped since it's a lot easier to hold in your hand. Good, but not great for me.
Amanda C.
Calgary, AB
Impressed with this product! I have very sparse lashes and it easily plumped them up. As well there was no flaking which is huge for me as my eyes as super sensitive to anything that gets on them. I would buy this again for sure.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I just would like to say Thank You  @InfluensterCanada & @RevlonCanada for letting me #GotItFree NEW Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara #blackestblack Voxbox. I have tried many mascaras over the years but I am definitely because of this campaign going to switch from my usual brand. This mascara made my eyelashes much longer, thicker and darker. The wand brought out every lash even the shortest lashes. I had no smudging, no smearing, no flaking  and I honestly did not have to keep applying many coats to get my desired look. Like I have with other mascara brands. I loved the way it made my eyes standout. It is also waterproof so it is great to wear anywhere and for any occasions. I really loved the way it was very easy to remove. Just with my favorite Micellar Water. @RevlonCanada Mega Multiplie Mascara is a very affordable price. It available at @WalmartCanada and @ShoppersDrugmart. I really loved and recommend highly @RevlonCanada NEW  Mega Multiplier Mascara. You will love the way this works  #revlonxlashes .
Alice C.
This product is great. I found that it doesn't clump up and gives you a very natural lash look. Thoroughly liked this product and recommend if you are a beginner like me and are trialling different brands and their products
Sydnee P.
Mississauga, ON
I'm not someone who is mascara loyal - my favourite one was discontinued years ago & there is always a new one coming out.

I found this to be a little more wet in formula & therefore it globs up on my lashes. I felt that it got a little less wet with using it but I find more often than not my lashes clump together which is not a look I'm into. On several occasions I've had to brush through with a lash comb to separate them. I don't really have time for that on a daily basis.

Once it is on my lashes I find that I have more length to them but not sure I would define it as a volumizing mascara. There is a thickening look to the lashes but that's what ends up clumping them so once I brush through I lose a lot of that volume.

Some days I don't have an issue with it if I'm mindful of scraping off excess product & it will look good, other days like today one of my lash lines was in three thick clumps.

My go to daily makeup is lipstick and mascara & I don't think this will be one I reach for that often.
Marisa K.
Hamilton, ON
I was pleasantly surprised when I used this mascara. The packaging was sleek and looked very nice. I used two coats to get what I wanted. One coat was light but still extended my lashes. It wasn't clumpy and lasted all day. Would probably purchase in the future.
Princess Feljoy T.
Didnt meet my expectations for this expensive mascara. It only separate the lashes thats it. its smudge its hard to curl even i keep curling it many times i think maybe is much better than this seriously not worth the money
Ema j.
I received “Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara” complimentary for testing. My first impression was that this mascara looked promising, and I was hopeful that it would do as it advertised. Although, it did separate my lashes, it did not add length/volume/or multiple my lashes. I would give this mascara a strong 2.5/5.

The packaging is cute, easy to throw into your bag, but it is a big tube. I do think it is an affordable price, and it is easy to use. Unfortunately, this mascara is not waterproof, so for summer not your go to choice. However, it did not smudge onto my eyelids when I applied it which was a plus in my books. To conclude, if you’re looking for big and dramatic lashes, this isn’t the mascara for you. However, if your looking for a casual day to day natural look this is an affordable option.
Manveen M.
This is probably one of the worst mascara I've tried. It does nothing for your lashes except maybe make them darker but I received the colour blackened brown so it did nothing for my black lashes. It also smudged all over my lid and lower lid throughout the day.
Trace P.
Oshawa, ON
My eyes water a lot. However I put this on and im fine. No water eyes here. The tube is so different i can find it in my makeup bag in the dark. Removed as easy as it was to put on. Jist one wash and its off. Great product.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?