BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
I received this mascara free from influenster and Revlon. I have to say I am very impressed with this mascara. It's lengthening with just the right amount of volume and the formula stays in place. Will definitely purchase this in the future.
Lina M.
Grande Prairie , AB
I'm so surprised how much I like it ! It's a awesome every day mascara and great value I like the packaging it's cute and a flashe colour I like that it's not round it's looks super sleek Great price it's under 10$ at Walmart!
Sanya S.
Leaves my eyelashes clumpy, hard to remove and also when removing takes out some of my eyelashes in the process, doesn't extend or thicken lashes and gives a very unnatural look to you eyes. Not a dupe for any high end product
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
This Mascara is perfect for a natural/glam look. It doesn't make your lashes look like falsies but like you were born with long, voluminous lashes. The formula is fantastic as it lasts all day but due to the cone technology, it removes easily with water at the end of the day! I was sent this product by Influenster and Revlon to review and I will definitely repurchase for my every day mascara
Nina P.
Calgary, AB
This is an ok mascara to be honest . It's good at lengthening but not curling my lashes. I have pretty short and straight lashes so I need a mascara that's good at curling . Even with the curling wand it still doesn't work :/
Tamara L.
This is a decent mascara. It's a tubing mascara which is rare for the drugstore and good for the price! It doesn't do anything special though just coats and adds length. I'm more of a volume kinda girl so I won't repurchase.
Yasmin C.
Quebec, QC
J'ai vraiment aimé revlon megamultiplier! Laisse les cils avev une impression de faux cils mais tout en laissent les cils separés! J'ai le eu #free pour essayer et je suis tomber en amour. Pour le prix c'est super accesible!
Tanya O.
Campbellford , ON
I tried this mascara for free thanks to an influenster campain... This is nice as an every day mascara, but it didn't give me the fullness and length I expected to get. It washed off easily which is nice, but I wish my lashes looked a little bolder when I used it.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
It's a mediocre mascara. I've tried better but this one works fine. Color is what I'd expect. It's more of a definitive mascara so if you want separated lashes with some volume this will work for you. Glad I got to try it!
Karen H.
Toronto, ON
I love sooo much this mascara! I received for free free from influenster. It's my favorite after tried another ones. Leaves my lashes soooo long! I recommend to everybody! You can check a pic in my instagram: morochitah.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?