BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Eileen H.
Mississauga, ON
This mascara was amazing it separated and held my lashes tight and curled well while giving volume and length. These best part was I could either do light layer for everyday natural look or do a few layers without clumping for a glamorous "look at them eyes" night out look!

I was lucky to receive this product free to sample and review. #contest #revlonlashes #megamultiplier
Sarah F.
Calgary, AB
Really loving this mascara. Im so happy to have found a mascara that is buildable and doesn't get clumpy. The brush allows really precise application and the formula isn't too dry or too runny. The packaging is also super sleek.
Emily R.
Airdrie, AB
This isn't a bad product, and for the price it's worth it. My only complaint is that it's different and difficult to remove...it flakes and I've never had a mascara do that before. All in all it's a good product and for the price you can't go wrong. Just isn't life changing!
Roxanne L.
Montreal, QC
So glad I got to test out this product. I have a tendency to go with the luxury brand but was surprised at how long it lasted and did not smudge even in hot weather. Overall good but texture is slightly gummy.
Anya H.
Love the tiny brush on this one! As a gal with tiny lashes the small brush makes it so easy to coat every lash and but the length and volume where you want it! Can flake a little bit after a long day but a good everyday mascara
Josee P.
Just love having long and beautiful lashes with this one you get the best of everyone, you can by this product everywhere and the price is very nice. I don't have to use the fiber one anymore, try this product you won't regret
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
I received this mascara free from influenster and Revlon. I have to say I am very impressed with this mascara. It's lengthening with just the right amount of volume and the formula stays in place. Will definitely purchase this in the future.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
First off I love the packaging of this mascara the matte black is dope. The brush was perfect for my lashes and didn't smear all day!! This is great for a natural look or if you just wanna add a little something to your eyes!!
Berni W.
Not a fan! Find the product to be extremely clumpy. I love the brush applicator but the formulation isn't great. I've used this over 5 times and will not sure any as I do not like the end result. I would definitely not recommend.
Camille E.
Coquitlam, BC
Liked the product as a base mascara. Had to add another coat of a different one to build the volume I like. Nice packaging and fair price but wouldn't purchase. Good for light makeup days but not as much volume as I generally like.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?