BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Castlegar, BC
This is pretty good mascara. It doesn't clump but is a little bit flaky when it dries. I received it in black/brown which wasn't dark enough for me so next time I will be buying it in black. It has a nice shaped brush and seems appropriate for bottom lashes as well as the top.
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I received this mascara for free in my first VoxBox and I have been loving it for adding volume to my lashes! The only downside is that it does not add much in terms of length, so if you need length I would not recommend this mascara.
Sofi V.
Buenos Aires
Well im not very sure about how this mascara works... because when y first bought it i thought it was amazing because it left my lashes looking amazing but then i started realising that it has a lot of fibres that fall out and it leaves my lashes looking a little weird. So for me this is not a good mascara.
Christina J.
Overall I think this is a very nice volumizing mascara. I love the packaging and how sleek it is. The wand is great too and allows me to get into the corners of my lashes for easy application. * I received this product free for review*
Trista B.
St Catharines, ON
Love this mascara
It's smooth and doesn't clump up but I do find the small tip holds allot of product for your inner lashes so you do need to give a little scrape on the bottle to get a blob off.
Other then that this will be a definite favourite
Megan W.
I hate the brush on this mascara, though it is barely even a brush. Feels like I'm just trying to rub the mascara on from a thick wand instead of a brush. It clumps onto the end of the "brush" quite easily. Will not buy again.
Stacey P.
I absolutely love this mascara! I like a little bit of a more bold look so I apply 2 layers and it looks flawless! My eyelashes look like they're fake but they're real! This is my new go-to mascara. I would definitely recommend it.
Karla D.
Dartmouth, NS
My first impression of this was it looked like it had a great wand for application.
It went on really nice and didn't clump at all even after 3 coats
There was no flaking at all and it lasted all day. I would have given it 5 stars but I expected to get more length out of it.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I really liked this mascara. It gave my lashes a very natural look without being clumpy. The brush is more stiff which I like, I find big fluffy brushes cause mascara to get everywhere but your lashes. I wish the mascara gave me a little more volume, but overall I like it!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I love this mascara, I haven't quite seen a brush like this before and I really did notice the multiplier effect this mascara had. I was super impressed with how long it lasted, because I often head to the gym after work and it looked great even after that. I would and have suggested my friends try it because they are always asking me what makeup I have on (I am a beauty junkie).
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?