BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sarah R.
Vaughan, ON
I had high hopes for this mascara but it didn't live up to my expectations. It looked good colour wise but i almost always had to use a eyelash curler to get the volume i am used to getting. Im also not that impressed with the formula, seems to clump off during the day and smudge.
luci K.
Scarborough, ON
I was given the opportunity to try this mega multiplier mascara for free by Revlon. I love this as it's not clumpy and it looks perfect after applying. Also it last for long hours which makes this mascara even perfect.
Heather P.
Mermaid, PE
I love Revlon products but I wasn't as happy with the mascara as I had hoped. The wand it nice and the application is very smooth - absolutely no lumps or clumps. I didn't find it added much length or fullness to my lashes unfortunately.
Cath G.
North York, ON
I don't wear makeup often, and finding a mascara that I like has always been hard. I really like this one. It makes my lashes long, and full, without them sticking together and it goes on really smooth. No clumps. I will totally purchase this mascara once this one runs out.
sumaiya a.
I have been using this mascara non-stop from the first time I bought it. I really love this mascara! It really makes your eyelashes 'dramatic'. Its long lasting, waterproof, affordable BUT there's a big a BUT here.....its really a struggle to remove. It just takes patience!
Cassandra B.
St.Catharines, ON
I was so looking forward to trying this mascara. Mascara is part of my every day, won't leave the house without it makeup. Even though I have a go to brand, I very much enjoy trying new ones. I love a bristle brush as I find they generally give me more volume and lift so I was excited to see that's what this one had! Unfortunately for me, I found the product too thin, I got no lift and no volume to speak of. Once the product is dry it feels lovely, however it doesn't give me the look I go for at all. I believe in the power of honest review- good or bad. Just because I'm not crazy about the product that doesn't mean the next person won't be! Revlon is one of my go to brands and this will not hinder that at all. They consistently put put wonderful, affordable products.

Edit: Turns out I LOVE the product on my bottom lashes!
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I was given this in a voxbox to review and honestly I didn't love it. I wouldn't buy it myself, I much prefer the length and volume of too faced BTS and tarte mascaras. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking for a cheaper alternative
Ayesha L.
Ottawa, ON
Amazing! I naturally have long and thick lashes, but I'm always on the  hunt for a mascara that will allow them to keep a curl up - and this is perfect, I don't even need to use my curler.
I put a couple of layers on, and the spindles on the brush are spread apart enough that it looks natural and doesn't cause clumping!
Meagan M.
Stays on my eyes, long lasting, BLACK, although it's tough to remove at night but I use coconut oil to break down the product and it helps tremendously, I would recommend this product to everyone and I would definitely purchase it again
Samantha B.
What I loved most about this mascara was the brush. It's perfect for my lower lashes and at first I was worried they wouldn't work well enough on my upper lashes, but it was actually really good. I repurchased as soon as my first container finished.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?