BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Summer💕🌟👸🏼 O.
Hull
This is amazing it is deep coverage and beautiful there is a small room for improvement it clumps after a wile it is like the miss baby roll mascara it is amazing I bought it at boots in the Local area I would buy it again and many try some different colours
Dusha J.
I have been trying out this mascara for the last couple days and it's perfect for everyday use! It darkens and adds length and volume to your lashes! I got a complimentary full size mascara from Influenster Canada to test out this product.
Rachael C.
Singapore
Ever since I received this from Influenster & Voxbox, I have been using it since then for my day time look. It is not too heavy and super easy to remove. Not clumpy too! I would recommend this for someone looking for an affordable mascara.
Katie E.
Burnaby, BC
I got this product sent to me by Influenster and so far I Iike it. The brush is big and thick. It makes my lashes fuller and longer. It does flake a little bit and doesn't hold my curl too well. Besides that overall it is a decent mascara.
naz r.
calgary, AB
I found the gel like formula help give me lots of length an separation to my lashes however did not see any volume which i was slightly disappointed with. Taking off the mascara was pretty challenging also. Over all not my favourite mascara. There is still room for improvement
Hanifa S.
Toronto, ON
I am in love with this, to be honest I get a lot of mascaras and I was kind of like sure another one. This is a great product. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your eyelashes feeling dry and it washes of nice and clean.

I would definitely recommend this!

Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
This mascara has great qualities that I really liked and it created such nice length within my eyelashes. I really like that the formula is non clumping, creates slight volume that looks very natural, gives me adequate length without me having too apply it over and over and very pigmented. I noticed during the day it does not flake off and nor does it smudge off. Its a water-resistant product which I like so it comes off very easily with makeup remover. The wand application brush is constructed very nicely so it spread out your eyelashes just perfectly and the wand itself is small enough too hold nicely in your hand.

The price is very good for this product. I seen it for 6.99$ at Superstore and I will defiantly be purchasing this product when I am finished with this one.

I received this product free from Influenster and Revlon too review.

#revloncanada @revloncanada @influensterca #contest #megaMultiplier #revlonxlashes #Gotitfree
Nicole C.
Was not my favourite mascara I have ever used and there are others at the same price point that work a lot better in my opinion. It is very long lasting though and leaves your lashes looking voluminous and separated without looking clumpy.
Amber L.
Pritchard , BC
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes and I really enjoyed it! In fact I am still using it in my beauty routine. It lasts all day and makes my eyelashes stand out with length and volume. I definitely recommend.
Christina B.
Surrey, BC
This mascara is amazing! It coats the lashes quite evenly and does not clump them together at all. The brush works well! Overall it makes them look full and lush. I would highly recommend this mascara. It will be my go to from here on out :)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?