BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jessica R.
I received this mascara to test in a voxbox. I really enjoyed it! Great brush. Did not experience any fall out. Easy to remove at the end of the day. Did not give me the false lash look that I love to go for. Does not compare to the higher end mascaras but it's a great drugstore score!!
cassie P.
london
The product is ok, the tiny fibers clump up and flake off. Bought it from Superdrug. Will continue to use the product, but i have used better products in the passed. The black is very dark which goes well with my eyes. Wouldn't buy again
Jena M.
One of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried, it's right up there with my fave luxury ones. The wand is great for getting the inner corner lashes, it separates and lengthens without clumping! Great formula! I received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and review.
SUSY A.
First off, can we talk about this amazing mega sized applicator??? Yes! And the fact that it's waterproof means these Xtra long lashes stay in place all day from the pool to the party! And how pretty is that packaging? Welcome to the lashfam!
Dusha J.
I have been trying out this mascara for the last couple days and it's perfect for everyday use! It darkens and adds length and volume to your lashes! I got a complimentary full size mascara from Influenster Canada to test out this product.
Nishi S.
mississauga, ON
i love this mascaras . the quality is good and it doesnot smudge. the application is fine and it gave my lashes a good volume . i wear this every time as its easy to put on and easy to remove.

thank you revlon for such an awesome and affordable mascara.
Katie E.
Burnaby, BC
I got this product sent to me by Influenster and so far I Iike it. The brush is big and thick. It makes my lashes fuller and longer. It does flake a little bit and doesn't hold my curl too well. Besides that overall it is a decent mascara.
Summer💕🌟👸🏼 O.
Hull
This is amazing it is deep coverage and beautiful there is a small room for improvement it clumps after a wile it is like the miss baby roll mascara it is amazing I bought it at boots in the Local area I would buy it again and many try some different colours
Aiesha R.
This mascara worked wonders! It went on my eyelashes so easy and I was one of the lucky people that was able to test it out! It doesn't smudge! It made my eyelashes fuller and had more volume in it! I would definitely recommend this product! (:
Christina B.
Surrey, BC
This mascara is amazing! It coats the lashes quite evenly and does not clump them together at all. The brush works well! Overall it makes them look full and lush. I would highly recommend this mascara. It will be my go to from here on out :)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?