BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
megan f.
Hamilton, ON
Surprisingly impressed! I typically only use high end mascaras, but I really enjoyed this one. Even without curling my lashes it created both length and volume that not all mascaras do. I would recommend this mascara to friends and family for sure.
Shelby L.
Napan, NB
This mascara tube is so visually appealing in design and fits really well in hands during use. Left lashes looking long and full. Was not clumpy and didn't leave lashes feeling wet (hate that!). I would definitely purchase this mascara in the future and would recommend to friends and family.
Megan P.
Quispamsis , NB
Mega ok! Wonderful complimentary product from Influenster and Revlon. Affordable product under $10 but I've tried was expensive mascara and have achieved the same effects as the Mega Multipler by Revlon. Would recommend but probably will continue to purchase my regular mascara
Kelsey S.
Vancouver , BC
This mascara gives a beautiful natural finish ,it didnt give me the volume I was hoping for but it definately added some length. The brush it great it coats all your lashes perfectly , doesnt flake and its also smudgeproof and water resistant !
Karla V.
The mask is very important in my makeup, because sometimes I just want to add a touch to my eyes without exaggerating. I bought it 3 weeks ago and I'm fascinated, it does not leave lumps and my look is flirty and funny, it's definitely worth it
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
I'm used to buying more expensive mascara so I was pretty impressed with this. It didn't clump and doesn't smudge. I found it a little too light, but this is because I have dark eye lashes.
Would recommend for drug-store makeup.
Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
I am sorry to say I really didn't like this mascara. T looked good on but it flakes off in chunks! Also when you are removing it same thing doesn't come cleanly off it flakes and you habe to really try to get the chunks off. I love Revlon as a company but really didn't like this mascara.
Tamara L.
cardinal, Ontario
Initially I wasn't a fan of the formula they used, but after using the mascara a few times it wonderful! When you go to remove it, it comes off so easy - not like other mascaras that stream down your face. I would 100% recommend to anyone who likes having full, luscious eyelashes.
Crystal H.
I absolutely love how this makes my lashes look so much fuller and longer. I normally use black mascara but after trying this blackish brown I love how it highlights my eyes with mascara .it's now my favorite mascara no flaking and no smudging.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I've been loving this waterproof mascara. This is my ultimate favourite and go to. It has a perfect wond which is the great density for my eyes. I love how it gives a. Clean finish. It doesn't smudge and is easy to take off with any makeup wipes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?