BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Cindy C.
San Juan
This mask really does wonders with your eyelashes. It gives them volume, lengthens them and you still see them natural. It does not run easily and lasts all day with its spectacular volume. It is economical in what we can say, because it is very good and is easily achieved in pharmacies.
Gladys J.
San Marcos, TX
Didn't like the wand this came with, and it also really clumped up my eyelashes really bad, and after just a few hours or lots of activity it would like to come off in flakes. Definitely wouldn't recommend
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Horrible! I tried 2 different tubes, and I don't know if it was a bad batch; but it did NOTHING for my lashes. I had to put another mascara on because it literally looked like I didn't even put any on when using this product.
Skip this one, and go for the red tube. It actually works. 😉😉😉
Majah M.
New Orleans
This mascara is amazing!!! Hands down. This product really gives my eyelashes a lot of volume and length. It comes in a plastic case that details what it does. I think it costs like five dollars. I would absolutely buy again
Rebekah H.
I just could not get this mascara to work for the life of me. As a couponer I often get to try lots of different makeup products so I figured why not. I couldn’t get it to build - I prefer a big full lash. If you like a natural look this could work for you. The name is just deceiving.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
It's affordable but it works like a high-end mascara which it's a bonus for me 👌🏼 I really like it also I have recommended it to everyone I know, but you have to be patient with the mascara because if not it will turn clumpy.
Holly K.
This mascara falls short for me. I'm not even sure it made me look like I had more lashes but it definitely didn't do anything for volume or length. They looked shorter and more stubby than they do naturally. I think the biggest issue for me was the wand. Compared to how beautifully the revlon volume and length magnified separated lashes this was a big disappointment. I won't be buying it again.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
Revlon ultra volume mascara is a decent mascara. It provided good volume, as it says. I was not a huge fan of the brush. I get it is supposed to be bendy to get every lash, but it was hard to control the product. Also, layering this product only caused it to be flakey. Would not repurchase, but it did an okay job.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Love this for my Top Lashes!!! Gives great Volume and Thickens the lashes. The wand is on the Thicker side so I like to use it specifically for my top lashes. Doesn't transfer. All around pretty good mascara! Easy to use & affordable!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
I love mascara and it is an essential part of my makeup routine.  But, I was not a big fan of this mascara at all.  I found it to be very clumpy and did not coat my lashes evenly.  I received it in a Popsugar box and am definitely not planning on purchasing this in the future.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?