BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Christine T.
Inglewood , ON
Honestly, I'm not crazy about this mascara. This is my first time using a Revlon mascara and while it is long lasting, it's most definitely not my favourite. There's definite room for improvement as the formula is very clumpy and does little in terms of lengthening my lashes. Would not purchase.
Mackenzie D.
St, NL
I loved this mascara! It's super buildable to create long lashes with a natural finish. I really liked how it didn't clump or flake - even after an 8 hour work day. It's definitely a product I'd recommend to a friend and buy again.
Leah J.
I received my Revlon megamultiplier mascara complimentary via a voxbox. My honest review is that it is the best drugstore mascara I have used in a long time. It is thick and elongates your lashes in two coats. The only downfall is that it is very hard to get off. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Frish Q.
This mascara is great! I usually curl my lashes before applying my mascara but i can skip that step with this mascara. The wand curls and separates my lashes giving my lashes a full fan effect. I 100% recommend this mascara
I got this mascara for free
Julie J.
London, ON
I love Revlon mascaras and I was sure I would love this one too! It's long lasting, you can find it pretty much anywhere at a low price for what is really worth! I would TOTALLY recommend it to anyone, I have long lashes and with it they look a lot longer!
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Completely in love with this mascara! Its hard for girls like me to acheive this full look! This new formula alongside the brush extens and volumizes my lashes WITHOUT clumping them together! My new favorite mascara! And i received it free from influenster!!!
Diane N.
This mascara gives you decent length for sure, however it would be nice to get a tad bit more volume. It's a pretty dry formula at first, might get clumpier as you let it air out - but if it was wetter I think there would be more volume. Wouldn't recommend for volume purposes but lengthening yes.
Sarah G.
Winnipeg , MB
I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I'd have to say this is my new favorite mascara because it's so lightweight so you can even feel it on your lashes.
Shilo W.
Auckland
Love this mascara the wand allows you to get long but full lashes. It also makes your lashes very black and not clumpy at all. This mascara also lasts a very long time and the wand is very thick which is the best type of wand if you want thick lashes
Prabha B.
This is the first time I'm using mascaras, but my experience isn't so good.

I feel my eyelashes heavy after wearing, and also removing the applied mascara at the end of the day seems to be very hard - I've to apply water several times to completely remove it.

No, I wouldn't buy this again!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?