BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Yarmouth, NS
Easy application- no clumps! Perfect for your every day wear. I was hoping for a little bit more volume and length but otherwise, no complaints! Looks great for work, would recommend for day time wear.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
I love this #megamultiplier mascara from @revloncanada 👁Great volume, water resistant, and smudge/flake-free! Thanks to @influensterca for letting me #review it for free! #revlonxlashes #contes
Kelsey A.
Lindsay , ON
Inexpensive, and gives good length and volume. Works just as well, or better, than some of the higher end mascaras I've tried. I've been using this product for the past, maybe 18 months and I will continue doing so until I find something better or they discontinue.
Bladen C.
Toronto , ON
I was hesitant at first when I got this in the mail. I am very picky with my mascara. I was pleasantly surprised it goes on smooth and has good coverage. I used two or three applications to get the volume I liked. Over all I liked the product and would buy it again.
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
In the past, I have stated my three criteria for a holy grail mascara: tubing; auburn or eggplant; under $20. This is it. I need look no further. Funny thing is, when I bought my first tube of this stuff, I didn't even know it was tubing. I just thought Plum Brown would be that HG eggplant color I like. Only after reading comments on the makeup board about it did I realize MegaMultiplier is a tubing mascara! I prefer tubing mascaras because I travel a lot, and it's easier to not have to bring a separate eye makeup remover. Mascara, and any other makeup for that matter, needs to come off when I wash my face, without a separate removal step. (Yes, I double-cleanse, but I would do that anyway regardless of how much makeup I was wearing.)

Plum Brown is actually more brown than plum, but that's okay with me. It's the right color to bring out the green in my eyes. The kicker? $5.97 at Walmart, plus your Sunday paper often has coupons. You can't beat it with a stick!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Jessica R.
Pickering, ON
Thanks Influenster this mascara was great to apply one swipe for day time and add layers to add oomph to dress it up. The matte black and turquoise package is sleek. The wand allows quick and easy application but I did find it tricky to reach my inner lashes. The product lasts a long time with minimal smudging and flaking but quickly washes off at the end of the day.
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , ON
I was not impressed with this mascara at all. I naturally have long and thick lashes so any mascara I use makes my lashes look long and thick. I found that with this mascara it didn't look like I was wearing anything on my lashes. It did not add any length and was very clumpy. I did not like the mascara wand or the formula. I would not recommend this mascara in the future.
Chantell K.
St Albert, AB
This product is nice for classic day-to-day looks. This is very easy to use, but I feel that even with a few applications it doesn't have the boldness for a night out. I would not purchase this product again, though I will continue using it for during the day until it runs out.
Sara H.
I received this free to try.
Pros- it is super long lasting and did not wear off throughout the day
Cons, it made my eyes itchy. The wans was really hard (I am used to softer wand)

Itwill I buy again? If I am stuck yes but otherwise I will stick to my favourite
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?