BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Anna  S.
I really enjoyed using this mascara, it builds up volume without clumping up the lashes together. Also, it is easy to layer. The only issue I had was the shape of the tube. It looks very pretty but can be hard to maneuver around at times. However, that is a minor issue so I would still repurchase it.

P.S. I received this mascara for free for reviewing purposes.
Andrea A.
Stouffville , ON
I found this mascara to be an extremely natural and light mascara. I have very thin, dark eyelashes and this product just didn't add the drama I normally prefer in a mascara. It may work great for someone with lighter eyelashes or someone who wants a very natural look.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
Love what that mascara does for my lashes !!! I look like I have fake lashes (i a good way hihi) My eyes are green so the dark brown make them look so much more green! It is so easy to apply too. No clumps at all! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that want to look like a doll :)
Nikki M.
White rock , BC
Actually love this mascara, even in the blackest brown colour (I usually do black). It doesn't clump even with multiple layers! I'd buy this product if it hadn't been provided free of charge from Influenster! Yay!
Lucy Y.
Revlon is a great brand but I've never tried any of their mascaras. That's why when I received this from the Influenster Voxbox I was so excited to try this out! It gives great volume to the lashes and the wand is easy to use. I just wish it can perform a bit better for lengthening. Great mascara and I would buy again!
Amanda M.
Sault Sainte Marie , ON
I didn't hate it! But I didn't love it. It gave me volume like crazy, but didn't give me the length I always need in a mascara. It lasted all day with some minor smudging on the lower lash line. I would recommend as it did everything it said it would. I received this product free to test out, definitely a great product.
Alex B.
Wolfville, NS
This mascara is an affordable way to effortlessly fit that falsies look into your daily routine. Unlike the others on the market, I found there was no issue with clumping or with it coming off through the day (I work 12 hour shifts and I still look great when I get off!). I will definitely be buying this product again!
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
I received this product complimentary from influenster and revlon for testing purposes. It compares very well to my tarte mascara at a fraction of the price and has become an every day staple in my makeup routine. It separates and gives my lashes volume with no clumping.
Allie S.
Kirkland Lakd, ON
I rarely test out new mascaras but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! My lashes seemed separated and full and it went on easy. The only thing I didn't like was that the sample I was given was not my preferred colour. Other than that, great product and cute packaging!
Gabriele W.
out of all the Revlon mascaras the green one is the best its used for length but you actually get build-able volume too ,the price is really affordable and its amazing tbh ,it doesn't smell strange like a lot of cheap drug store mascaras and it has a unique handle
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?