BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Zainab A.
Ajman
When first applied in the store it was a great mascara it gave definition and volume to the lashes but after purchased it was different quality very harsh on the lashes and sticky did not give definition at all , not recommended but it could be suitable for very thick lashes
Jenni K.
Abbotsford, BC
I received this product from Influenster complimentary and was excited to try it. What I liked about this product was the packaging, is it ok to say that the handle was ergonomic?! Haha, well it was. I loved the colour that it brought to my lashes, I appreciate a really good black. The reason why I gave it three stars was that the product I found to be a little flakey, it rolled off my lashes a little too easily and I found that I had a dusting of mascara on my under eyes.
Lisa P.
Leamington Spa
Surprisingly a very good mascara. I really like the brush as you have a lot of control with it but it's still flexible. I would recommend curling lashes before use as this mascara tends to hold in place rather than curl. It does define tho and has not clumped at all. 4/5 xx
Jackie S.
Toronto, ON
This mascara's lightweight and lengthening formula stays on your lashes for what feels like forever. It is very easy to apply. Lacking in adding volume it does everything you would want a good bra to do in the lifting and separating regard. Would definitely purchase again.
Dana K.
Waterdown, AL
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara love this product for an everyday look! I love the fluttery effect it gives my top lashes! However I wear this mascara on my bottom lashes everyday if not almost everyday because I love the length and volume it makes my lashes look!
Sheri B.
Langley , BC
Overall, this mascara isn't bad. It does add length and the price is right for sure, but I've definitely had better mascaras around the same price range. I like the brush. It didn't clump, I was just expecting a better result.
Amelia K.
Blackburn
This is really good, I always apply it on after I have curled my lashes and also makes them bold and adds volume to them. It lasts the entire day without reapplying it in the middle of the day, I would recommend this to anyone that wants to buy it as it is super affordable.
Anna P.
NELSON, BC
Great mascara for a fast make up and for these who can spend more time on eyelashes. It can be bought probably anywhere, I got it online and highly recommend it to anyone. So easy to use and has a great selection of colors to choose from. I would definitely buy it again
Anna  S.
I really enjoyed using this mascara, it builds up volume without clumping up the lashes together. Also, it is easy to layer. The only issue I had was the shape of the tube. It looks very pretty but can be hard to maneuver around at times. However, that is a minor issue so I would still repurchase it.

P.S. I received this mascara for free for reviewing purposes.
Andrea A.
Stouffville , ON
I found this mascara to be an extremely natural and light mascara. I have very thin, dark eyelashes and this product just didn't add the drama I normally prefer in a mascara. It may work great for someone with lighter eyelashes or someone who wants a very natural look.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?