BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Savannah A.
Toronto, ON
Really liked this mascara! It was very non clumpy, and separated my lashes. I received this mascara in a voxbox so I was very pumped to try it! The blackest black is definitely my shade as my lashes are very black and this normally suits my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone wanting to try a new one!
Mei S.
Markham, ON
Doesn't smudge and easy to remove because of the fibres. Does lengthen my lashes but not so much in volume. I took away a star because it doesn't hold a curl but then again my lashes are very hard to stay curled so might not entirely be the macara's fault !
melissa p.
Cornwall , ON
I want to love it but i find i have to apply a couple coats to get my lashes to look the way i want them. I love the color and how it will last all day and night. It does not make my lashes look any different though.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
I received this for free from Influenster. I got the blackened brown colour. I usually go for black mascara but I don't mind the lighter shade. I used it on top of a lash primer and went on very easily and didn't clump! Also cried with it on and it seemed to stay in place very well!
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I really like this mascara, it fans out the lashes really well! I don't have a lot of lashes and they tend to clump together sometimes, but this wand/formula does a good job at spreading them out! It doesn't flake on me and lasts the entire day, I really enjoyed it!*

*I was sent this product by Revlon and Influenster.
Cherri M.
Hinton , AB
I received the revlon mega multiplier mascara complimentary from @influenster to test out and I found this mascara was really good for a drug store mascara, no flaking or smudging throughout the day, it took a few coats to build up the volume I like but overall a very good mascara...
Desiree F.
Winnipeg, MB
The actual container is super cute. I found it to be really clumpy and kind of sticky. It was great to wear with false lashes, but alone it found that it made my lashes look stuck together. I would recommend this product if you're looking to wear false lashes all of the time.
Erica D.
I don't mind this mascara at all. If it was my choice I would have bought a blacker one but was sent the blackened brown.. Wlhich isn't too bad... It looks like back when applied. My eyes are blue and i usually go for the dark colours to achieve a smoky eye look. I'm not dissapointed.
Carlotta L.
North sydney, NS
I have really thin lashes like half the lady's and all I gotta say is wow what volume did this add to my lashes. Kinda sticky tho at first like most but omg you get a good wear outta it. Definitely going to be add to my make up bag . if you did not try this yet. You need to :)
Erin B.
The packaging is fun, and the mascara is easy to use. It doesn't clump too much (but it does a bit). The brush is different from other ones I've used, and it's a little finicky to use. I have to go over one spot a few times to cover it enough for my liking because of the different layers of bristles. I tried wearing it for an evening and it got a little flaky over time. This is definitely not my favourite mascara of all the ones I've tried, but it works fine.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?