BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
myriam g.
Mount royal, QC
I was sent this mascara to test and while I liked the application of this mascara (it looks really natural when you put one coat) when I try to layer, it looks brittle and clumps. Another thing is that it is supposed to be water proof,  but easily comes off with warm water, and it comes off in slimy bits which are hard to describe. If you're using it for application, it's great. If you're using it for the waterproof aspect, try another.
emma walpole w.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product for free to try and it is great. I get great results when it comes to length and volume, and it is very black. It's a great everyday mascara and I would recommend to friends and family to give it a try.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, ON
This mascara is awesome!! Not too wet or dry, the tapered brush makes it super easy to grab the big and small lashes and it gave a great curl even without using a lash curler beforehand. I used blackest brown and it's perfect for my hazel eyes, lots of definition but still natural. Highly recommend!
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes. It did make my lashes very black which I really liked however it did not add as much volume as I wanted or expected. It did add some length to my lashes as well so I'm happy. It just isn't going to be my new go to mascara as I had hoped.
tharsy w.
Scarborough, ON
Haven't tried the product yet but based on the rave and reviews I'm reading I'm super excited to receive this product! I wear mascara every single day, lets see if this mascara has what it takes to make it to my everyday essentials! Expect another review soon ladies and gents! :)
Toniann K.
CHATHAM, ON
I received a free sample of Revlon Mega Mutiplier mascara from Influenster. I really like the shape of the handle it was easy to grip and comfortable. The mascara goes on smooth with-out clumps, and makes my green eyes pop, and also my lashes looked natural. It lasted all day and is easily removed. I would buy this mascara again!
Kimberly C.
I received this product from influenster (THANKS INFLUENSTER) and I love it! It doesn't make my eyelashes look quite as long as I would like but the volume is great and I don't feel the need to apply multiple coats, one coat is good and it looks great! I highly recommend this product!
Marla S.
Whitby , ON
This mascara went on smoothly. It did not clump or stick my lashes together. I think I would have preferred a darker shade. My eyes are very sensitive and this did cause them to water slightly, but most mascara do. This one irritated them less than others have.
Manon S.
Montreal, QC
I love the shape of the brush and I really like that is not black but almost. It makes my lashes super natural but I don't like the effect on them. The brush doesn't make my lashes longer and they're stuck together. Even if I've got this product for free, I'm very disappointed...
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
I didn't love it like I love there other products.... my lashes are naturally long and lots and this made them stick together and no volume at all I will be sticking to my other mascara from them ... sad but it's the first time I got something I didn't like from influensters products
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?