BY REVLON

• I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Teri-lynn S.
Brockville , ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Is the best mascara I've used yet! My lashes are full and not at all sticky which is a huge plus for me. I have been getting a ton of compliments on my lashes and how they brighten my up my eyes! Totally recommend using Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara
Sarah A.
Cranston, RI
This is a great drugstore mascara. It goes on fairly easily and you can layer it. I need about 3 layers to achieve the fullness that i like. The brush seems like a standard mascara wand, but it works great. It is waterproof and smudge proof, which I love! Overall, I am happy with this product!
Laura O.
London, ON
Initially I did like the product, however after using a few times I was slightly disappointed. I found that it would wear off onto my skin in my under eye area which is a shame, because I got some good last separation and length - I also found it coated my lashes in an almost rubbery way - so went I washed it off it took a lot of makeup remover.
Olivia Y.
London, ON
I was unimpressed the first time I tried it and felt like it didn't work at all but I gave it another try and I honestly loved it once I learned how to layer it on properly. One thing that I did love was the formula, it made my eyes pop and it didn't feel caked on even after multiple layers.
Jahmila M.
Toronto, ON
While I would've preferred a blackest black. This one did wonders for me! This is the second complimentary voxbox I've received and I'm IN LOVE. It was lightweight the brush is great, and it really elongated my growing lashes :).

Works even better on a pair of falsies!
Naz M.
Phoenix , AZ
Thank you Influenster for sending me the Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara for testing it out. I wanna start by saying I like the packaging. The Matt black bottom it had a nice feel to it. I didn't absolutely fall in love with the product itself. When applying the mascara it definitely didn't need to be dipped twice, one dip did the job. It has a vary rich and creamy formula which is always a plus and not having to keep going back in for more product. It does not flake once it drys and removing it at the end of the day is also vary easy although it's water proofish some Cotten pads and warm water/maker remover will work just fine. Lastly it doesn't clump no matter how much you layer it, (At least for me) due to the creamy formula but you do have to be vary careful because the creamy formula takes a pretty second to dry. It will get everywhere if you aren't careful, therefore you also have to wait a while before u can layer on another coat if your someone who likes to layer and it's quite time consuming. Personally for myself the formula was very heavy for my lashes and took forever to dry, my lashes were not full or as voluminous as I'd hoped and we're kinda drooping because of the heavy formula even after curling my lashes prior to applying the mascara. I'm not someone who wears false lashes often so i expect my Mascara to do the trick. How ever I love the formula after it drys cause it doesn't flake or wash away with tearing eyes but I wouldn't be reaching for this mascar as much due to it being time consuming and vary heavy for myself. Also I do not buy or recommend products that are tested on animals. And unfortunately Revlon is one of those companies.
Brittney Y.
Salmon Arm, BC
I am so glad that I was able to try this mascara because it is now my new favorite! The bottle is matte and differently shaped so it's nice to hold. The brush gets lashes nice and long and thick with only one coat and doesn't appear clumpy. Will deffinately be purchasing this in the future!!
Lucie L.
Bourget, ON
Hi guys, today we are going to talk about the Mega Multiplier Mascara by Revlon that was sent to me complimentary by Influenster. To start I would love to say that these are my own thoughts and I do not mean to offend anyone by this... Alright, let's start by the mascara stick, it is very nice and does pick up quite a bit of product which is great, I appreciate that. The formula is very lightweight, it does not smudge none whatsoever, which is amazing, we all love that... But I find that the formula does not make my natural lashes thick or long so that's to bad.... Now! I tried it out on my falsies and it was great, I think because they are thicker and they crab more of the product... For cleaning your natural lashes it's recommended to
use warm water but I don't, I use a good eye product it's better. I really hope this was helpful to you my beauties. Thank you so much for reading...

by Lucie Lavigne
Beauty Blogger
Instagram

💄👠👛
Kelsey C.
This mascara has such potential. The formula lasts all day and doesn't flake. HOWEVER, the wand has a tapered tip which hinders formula from spreading evenly on your inner lashes, creating clumpy spider lashes. This product could benefit from having a brush like Roller Lash or Better Than Sex.
Tanya B.
I love the concept but every time I used this product my eyes would water and burn so I'm sorry I'm not a fan.  it's almost like the mascara that has fibers to extend the lash... I will say it made my lashes look amazing but 20 mins after wearing it my eyes were burning and swelling
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?