BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
This Mascara is Fantastic!! I have very long lashes to begin with to it's hard to find stuff that doesn't make them stick together. This only gave me the length but they look natural and doesn't not smudge or wash away with tears or light water!
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
I just tried the new Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara for the first time and I really like the dark black color of it as well as the tapered brush. The formula of it is really nice however I found that it really clumped my lashes when I applied a second coat of it. It's obviously only meant for one coat.
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
I purchased this for a trial, as I was impressed by a Revlon mascara I received previously for testing purposes. I usually buy higher end products, but I though I would give this a go and save some $. I found that it add volume, but not much length, and ended up flaking off toward the end of the day.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
I received this mascara free from influenster for testing purposes and I can say that I like the formula! I can tell that it coats my lashes and makes them longer , not sure if the volume part is true but I can see a bit of a difference!
Shauna F.
Scarborough, ON
This mascara does a good job of giving you volume and length, without causing lashes to clump or smudge.
I personally prefer more drama for my lashes so this would be a a solid choice for laid back, running to go do errands kind of days.
Kleanthi M.
Pickering , ON
I have used a lot of different brands and types of mascara and none usually work well for me. This one however worked wonders. I would say it is the best mascara I have ever tried. Ive fallen completely in love with it and have been recommending it to all my friends and family. it is long lasting and makes your eyelashes look amazing and full.
Mel D.
Markham, ON
I am so happy that someone has finally came out with a fibre mascara that does not flake!! I love fibre mascaras but I find that all the ones I've tried have always left me with smudges under my eyes and a lot of flakeyness... I absolutely love this one! It lengthens so well without any fall out at all
Sarah M.
Lincoln, ON
This product was good at separating lashes but sadly for my lashes it just didn't keep the curl up. Revlon price point is always good if you're still willing to give it a try. I'd say try it, it might work for you!
Maria M.
Aalgary, AB
Holy Moly! This is by far the most innovative mascara to have crossed my path. Not only does the mascara give the most natural look to the eyelashes, but is also clump free! Would you judge me if I said I experimented with this on my brows? Lol.
Belle L.
Vancouver, BC
Not loving it. It is smudge free but fails in all other departments. It really doesn't volumize or lengthen my lashes at all. It also clumps up quite a bit. I find at the end of the day there is a lot of "fall" on my cheeks from the mascara. I don't think I could consciously recommend this to anyone.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?