BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Alex M.
Huntsville
MAKES MY LASHES LOOK SUPER LONG! They really do get coated in little tubes (which come off in the shape of your lashes when taking it off with water, don't freak out, it's not your lashes falling off) it's amazing and I absolutely love it! It holds the curl and doesn't flake on me after 5-6 of wear!
Carmen m.
Newark
El pincel es agradable, se siente cómodo y se estrecha con el fin de obtener el producto a la esquina del ojo. La fórmula se mantiene suave y no provoca aglutinación o descamación. La verdad la recomiendo mucho.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
have very light colored eyelashes and they are thin not full at all. The Revelon Volume/Length gives my green eyes a pop. My lashes look healthy, long and full I always get complements when i wear this mascara compared to when I wear a different brand. I always get asked if i have false lashes on.
Brittany j.
Fort Stewart
I was surprisingly shocked after using this product when i first purchased it i was quite upset with how small the brush on it is but after testing it the coverage and fullness it gives is quite fantastic for such a tiny brush if used correctly it still gives you full and wonderful looking lashes!
Gabby R.
Great product. I've been using this mascara non stop lately and love how it makes my lashes look after curling them, it is also very long lasting and easy to use. This mascara was sold out for some time at my local Walmart but once they restocked I decided to pick it up and have loved it since. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone. :)
Adriana M.
Oceanside, CA
I liked this product because it separates your lashes . But after a couple uses it starts to clump your lashes . The little wand is good because your able to get the inner corner of your lashes but like I said it's starts to clump after a couple uses
Amanda O.
Spring Hill, TN
This mascara looks great when applied and is very water proof. However, it has a bunch of little pieces of faux eye lashes in it, which confused me at first. I thought the application brush was shedding at first and then realized that it had those bristles in the bottle. I'm constantly getting them in my eyes and they hurt. I won't buy this again.
Rebecca W.
Alexandria, IN
I have owned this product forever. All I can say is that I am amazed at how long just one bottle of this can last me. I think the last time I had to pick some up was probably when school started. Granted, I don't use it every single day, maybe a few times a week. But still! Most of my mascaras run out within a few months and if they don't they begin to dry out or clump up and get gummy. Yet that is not the case with this product.
Josephine C.
I really like this mascara. I haven't usually been too excited about a mascara, but this mascara seperates your lashes and creates bold, luschious, long eyelashes. One thing to be careful of, is to make sure to have removed all traces of your previous mascara application before use. If there is mascara still on your lashes, lets just say it will be a painful expierience. Over all, this is an awesome go to mascara!
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I had high expectations for Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara because I currently am using the High Def kind and love it. Well, it really fell flat, and so did my lashes. It flaked so bad, and it really did not improve my eyelashes at all. I was disappointed, really, because the High Def is so amazing.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?