BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Zora D.
TORONTO, ON
This mascara is truly smudge proof. I wear it to work in a high humidity work environment and it actually lasts, ive gone through mascara after mascara and am always left with racoon eyes at the end of day. I love the length i get too, but the volume is underwhelming. This is a great mascara for day/work; but not recommended for night and/or a dramatic look.
Gail S.
I received the Revlon mega multiplier lash VoxBox and was very excited to try the product! Firstly the blue colour of the packaging is great! The shape of the container is really comfortable to hold and use. The product itself goes on smoothly and separates my lashes so well. My only complaint is that it washes off too easily
Hazel R.
I really like this mascara, especially considering it's drugstore. It's definitely more for everyday look, and not too dramatic. But the wand makes it very easy to apply and the formula is nice and clump free. I wish it did add more length but considering it's meant for volume it does a good job at that.
Angela C.
Dartmouth, NS
This product is fantastic for lengthening and thickening. It also lasts all day without flaking. It is super important to remove at night (as you should always do anyhow) as I found one night I forgot to and it was a little hard on my lashes over night... but I will definitely be adding this to me eye kit
Melissa S.
I found this mascara to work quite well. I liked the fact that it didn't clump and it was easy to apply. However, I found that I needed about two coats of it in order to be satisfied with the application of it.

I'm very fortunate that I do have long eyelashes to begin with, so the masacara definitely complimented them!
Alexandria M.
Langley, BC
This is a great mascara, it lengthens and separates my lashes really nicely while going on smoothly. It isn't very wet or goopy like some of the mascara out there and i greatly appreciate it. I do wish that it gave me more volume though which is the only reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5.
Mithika R.
Brampton, ON
I like this product for the light, budget friendly option. It's waterproof in the sense that it doesn't smear or give you raccoon eyes. And when it does come off, it's in pieces so it doesn't damage your lashes.
It's not dramatic but great for daily use.

I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
I purchased this for a trial, as I was impressed by a Revlon mascara I received previously for testing purposes. I usually buy higher end products, but I though I would give this a go and save some $. I found that it add volume, but not much length, and ended up flaking off toward the end of the day.
Pearl V.
I'm really picky with my mascara since I get really watery eyes and oily lids throughout the day. So I was hesitant to try this one when I got it in the mail. But after trying it once, I fell in love. It doesn't smudge and it keeps my lashes curled until the end of the day. I have naturally straight lashes so that's a great deal. It wasn't clumpy but still made my lashes nice and thick.
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
This Mascara is Fantastic!! I have very long lashes to begin with to it's hard to find stuff that doesn't make them stick together. This only gave me the length but they look natural and doesn't not smudge or wash away with tears or light water!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?