BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lisa S.
Kelowna, BC
This mascara exceeded my expectations. The fibers added length to my lashes without clumps. The formula was thin enough that I could take my time without worrying about drying. This was my first time using it and I plan to continue using it as my everyday mascara. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Hiba F.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I was so happy to qualify for the Revlon box and receive the mascara for free courtesy Influenster! I was a little skeptical at first because I have my go-to mascara but this one definitely performed to its claim! I love that it didn't clump my lashes even after repeatedly coating (yes, I'm one of those)! Really really good product for its price!
Sheena F.
Beamsville, ON
I just tried this mascara yesterday. I had high expectations but it fell flat. I found that it wasn't really buildable and didn't make my lashes huge as I had expected. I'm going to try it again and see if I can get more volume. At this time nothing has even come close to my princess lash by essence. Including this
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
I like this product. It does what it claims. The first time I used it i didn't like the formula. After a few uses I liked it better ! It takes a while to build up but the end result is amazing. It really separates the lashes and lengthens them too! The wand doesn't pick up too much product so it's not messy at all!
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kingston , NS
At first I thought it was more of a natural looking lash but then it seemed to be builable and thicker ! I would def recommend curling the lashes before applying to give an even better effect but I do like the product it doesn't make your eyes feel too stiff or heavy and lashes look great !
Lorena Q.
No es el mega multiplicador de pestañas que prometen, pero quedan unas largas y bonitas curvas. Me gusta porque no lo sentí muy pesado en las pestañas, además de durarme todo el día. El mayor punto a favor es que el rimel suele darme alergia, son muy pocos lo que no lo hacen, y este no me dio, al menos de momento.
alicia F.
The Revlon mascara, I tried it for a week before starting to write my review. When I first tired it, the product went on very smoothly and felt like I was not wearing any mascara at all. It was very light weight which I liked alot. My only con was that when taking it off, I noticed that when I wash my face, the mascara becomes clumpy. Not sure if it's because I needed to use a makeup wipe before I wash my face or its just the product. But overall, I am happy with the product and how light weight it feels.
Elle B.
I didn't love it. At first when I put it on I thought it had potential but that quickly faded. My one eye watered just a bit from my contact and the lower lash mascara when clumpy and most disappeared. I could not get the length even after three to four coats. This just reinstates why I don't buy drug store mascara. This is coming from a mascara junkie.
Meni y.
I love the mega multiplier mascara. My lashes looks fuller, elongate, nice coverage and volume. The brush do it's job in getting all the lashes top and bottom, brushes every lashes for fuller volume and no clumps. I usually wipe my mascara brush with tissue to prevent clumps...this is perfect and I love it. It doest way it says. Great tube shape❤❤
Charissa M.
I got this mascara free from Influenster to try! Definitely not my favourite!! It worked - it didn't flake - but was really hard to take off at the end of the day, and just didn't give me the "MEGA" volume lashes I was expecting from the product name!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?