BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lisa H.
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill
I received this product free for testing purposes! I am usually very particular with the mascaras I use so I was surprised with this one! The packaging is very sleek and fits nice with the rest of the collection. I would have preferred if it had been just black but blackened brown gave a nice natural look to my lashes!
julia l.
Hi girls! So I got this mascara for free in an Influenster box, and I was so surprised as how good it actually was! The colour was so black and almost glossy! I loved how lengthening and definiamo it was! The brush is really nice to hold and the formula was great! No weird smells either ahaha! I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Rose C.
Calgary, AB
I liked this mascara, it gave me length. However, would definitely purchase black next time. The packaging was sleek and comfortable to hold. I found one coat was enough, two got a bit spider leg-ish. I received it free from Influenster and Revlon!
Michelle M.
Cambridge, ON
I recently received a complimentary mascara courtesy of a VoxBox. I typically use Younique. I was surprised but the length and volume received with this mascara. It was easy to apply and was long lasting. I'm not sure the retail cost but I'm guessing below $10 which is AMAZING! I will definitely buy this in the future!
Lorena Q.
No es el mega multiplicador de pestañas que prometen, pero quedan unas largas y bonitas curvas. Me gusta porque no lo sentí muy pesado en las pestañas, además de durarme todo el día. El mayor punto a favor es que el rimel suele darme alergia, son muy pocos lo que no lo hacen, y este no me dio, al menos de momento.
Lisa S.
Kelowna, BC
This mascara exceeded my expectations. The fibers added length to my lashes without clumps. The formula was thin enough that I could take my time without worrying about drying. This was my first time using it and I plan to continue using it as my everyday mascara. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
I like this product. It does what it claims. The first time I used it i didn't like the formula. After a few uses I liked it better ! It takes a while to build up but the end result is amazing. It really separates the lashes and lengthens them too! The wand doesn't pick up too much product so it's not messy at all!
Sheena F.
Beamsville, ON
I just tried this mascara yesterday. I had high expectations but it fell flat. I found that it wasn't really buildable and didn't make my lashes huge as I had expected. I'm going to try it again and see if I can get more volume. At this time nothing has even come close to my princess lash by essence. Including this
Elle B.
I didn't love it. At first when I put it on I thought it had potential but that quickly faded. My one eye watered just a bit from my contact and the lower lash mascara when clumpy and most disappeared. I could not get the length even after three to four coats. This just reinstates why I don't buy drug store mascara. This is coming from a mascara junkie.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kingston , NS
At first I thought it was more of a natural looking lash but then it seemed to be builable and thicker ! I would def recommend curling the lashes before applying to give an even better effect but I do like the product it doesn't make your eyes feel too stiff or heavy and lashes look great !
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?