BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
So far I loving the mega multiplier mascara from revlon. The wand is great for getting to all of your lashes and it gives them lots of volume. I would like them to have some more curl but otherwise this is a must have. I did only try the colour blackest brown and I prefer black mascara's, but If you are going for a subtle look it's perfect!
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg , MB
Recieved this for free from influenster in blackest black! I was very happy with the shade colour!! and the brush is amazing to really separate the lashes and also volumize at the same time. I have seen this mascara from 10-15 $CAD I would suggest finding it at the cheapest place because I still wouldn't pay $15 for this mascara
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been kinda disappointed with Revlon mascaras since fabulash was discontinued but I LOVE this one. It creates great volume and length but it doesn't get clumpy. It stays nice and light. Two coats and I'm good to go. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for volume and length. It does what it says it will!
Sabrina H.
toronto, ON
Perfect for brown eyes. Loved the brush. Formula was great. It made my lashes separate more than other mascaras. It lasted all day without running down my face. The only thing I didn't like was when you take it off it with makeup remover it flakes everywhere.
Nicole S.
Ottawa, ON
I am super picky about clumpy mascara so I am always hesitant to try any new product. And although this one clumps, (mind you, I want to see every individual lash) it's very minimal and it is the best volumizing and lengthening mascara with minimal clump that I've ever tried. It lasts all day and really curves the lash as well.
Tatiyanna W.
Toronto, ON
This was a great mascara. The colour is natural. It's versatile because I used it as mascara and a brow tint thingy lol. It helped elongate my lashes but to a natural length. So if you're looking for something dramatic, I would look elsewhere. It's a great pocket sized mascara and easy to carry/travel with. I would like some waterproof options.
Tetyana B.
New Castle, DE
I love this mascara!! The Revlon Dramatic Definition, purple cap, is my
absolute favorite mascara, not only from Revlon, but all mascaras. This
one is really nice at volumizing and defining my lashes. This is a must
try!! The brush makes it easy to apply and it lasts all day on me,
with no flaking or smudging. This is a steal at the price!
Celina C.
Toronto, ON
I received my complimentary mascara as part of the VoxBox campaign. The packaging is nice, I like the bright colours. However, I found the mascara itself to be nothing special. It went on smoothly with no real clumps so that was good. I didn't find that it did much to plump or lengthen my lashes. I probably would not purchase.
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
This was one of the only brown mascaras ive actually liked. It looked natural but gave you dramatic lashes with out looking clumpy. Lasted all through work and a dinner afterwards. No flaking at all !

The price is amazing. Less than $10 cad is a steal for such a great product. I'd repurchase for sure.

I did receive this product free for testing from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Ashley V.
Innerkip, ON
The packaging is great, the wand is easy to hold, and the color is good, but I did not find that this product made my lashes look thicker, it did give them some shape, but it did not give me the appearance of more lashes. It might work better for someone with eyelash extensions or long eye lashes, but didn't do much for mine.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?