BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ember M.
Kelowna, BC
I received this complimentary from influenster to review. I usually like Revlon products but this mascara wasn't my favourite. It wasn't clumpy which was awesome, however i didn't fine it thickened or lengthened my lashes at all. I love the bottle. If you have naturally long lashes and like just to darken your lashes this is a good mascara for you
Jessie S.
Swan hills, AB
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes appear thicker than they normally are. I also love that my lashes stay put even after sweating all day at the beach. I definitely recommend this mascara to all. Thank you Influenster and Revlon for my free sample.
Lindsay M.
Whitby, ON
I am OBSESSED with this mascara.

1. It's affordable.
2. It's reliable.
3. It doesn't smudge.
4. It's the perfect color.
5. It adds volume.
6. It lengthens.
7. It washes off easily.
8. Again, it's affordable.
9. It's easy to find.
10. Gwen Stefani promotes it.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam, BC
So far I loving the mega multiplier mascara from revlon. The wand is great for getting to all of your lashes and it gives them lots of volume. I would like them to have some more curl but otherwise this is a must have. I did only try the colour blackest brown and I prefer black mascara's, but If you are going for a subtle look it's perfect!
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
I was hopeful with this product but unfortunately it fell flat. The brush is good, application is clean and it's non flaking. But I hardly got volume or length. It was incredibly difficult to remove even with high quality makeup remover. It took almost four coats to match one coat of better than sex by too faced. Would not recommend.
Tatiyanna W.
Toronto, ON
This was a great mascara. The colour is natural. It's versatile because I used it as mascara and a brow tint thingy lol. It helped elongate my lashes but to a natural length. So if you're looking for something dramatic, I would look elsewhere. It's a great pocket sized mascara and easy to carry/travel with. I would like some waterproof options.
Sabrina H.
toronto, ON
Perfect for brown eyes. Loved the brush. Formula was great. It made my lashes separate more than other mascaras. It lasted all day without running down my face. The only thing I didn't like was when you take it off it with makeup remover it flakes everywhere.
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been kinda disappointed with Revlon mascaras since fabulash was discontinued but I LOVE this one. It creates great volume and length but it doesn't get clumpy. It stays nice and light. Two coats and I'm good to go. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for volume and length. It does what it says it will!
Nicole S.
Ottawa, ON
I am super picky about clumpy mascara so I am always hesitant to try any new product. And although this one clumps, (mind you, I want to see every individual lash) it's very minimal and it is the best volumizing and lengthening mascara with minimal clump that I've ever tried. It lasts all day and really curves the lash as well.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
I received this in a VoxBox and I really like it!! The packaging is cute, the colour is super black and isn't clumpy. It's perfect for bottom lashes. I would say it does a better job of adding length and separation than volume. It's more of an everyday kind of mascara to me. I really like it but I don't know if I'd repurchase again.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?