BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
JAQUELINE G.
EU AMO ESTA MÁSCARA. ELA DÁ VOLUME SE VOCÊ PASSAR DUAS CAMADAS E OS CÍLIOS FICAM BEM ATRAENTES. EU USO PARA USO PRÓPRIO E NAS MINHAS CLIENTES. SIM, É DE LONGA DURAÇÃO E BEM SIMPLES DE USAR. EU RECOMENDO PELA QUALIDADE QUE ATENDE O QUE PROMETE E COMO DETALHE, A EMBALAGEM É UMA GRAÇA!!!
Nicole R.
I received this product for free to test and review. I was really excited and wanted to love it. Unfortunately, I didn't. The colour I received was a black/brown and while it was okay, I wish it didn't have the brown tint. I liked that it didn't smudge or flake off. I didn't find that this mascara did anything to plump, extend or give my lashes volume and extreme length though which was really disappointing. I probably wouldn't purchase this product in the future.
Regan D.
I absolutely love this mascara! It does wonders for my lashes and makes them appear so much more full and long. The only downfall is removing unless I use an oil based makeup remover it leaves a bit of residue. All in all the best I've used so far.
Lee J.
Secunda
I really love this product! The application is easy and seamless. The coloir pigment is great. You dont meed a lot to make your lashes pop! Only thing is that sometimes it tends to by clumpy but can be fixed with a lash comb. Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
may s.
Okay So I love Revlon and their Mascara but I didn't like this one, I kept putting coats and coats of it on and yet i didn't see any improvement or volume or my lashes multiplying, I was disappointed but it was okay. I wouldn't recommend this to girls/Boys who want a more dramatic look, only for people who wants more natural and I said this to my snapchat friends and my Instagram.
Kayla M.
Port Colborne, ON
The formula is successful in its promise to add volume and length to your lashes, but comes up short in the clump category. The mascara wand continues to collect clumps with each use. A thorough comb-through is needed if you would like to achieve the desired look.
Leslie M.
Vanvouver, BC
Received my #complementary VoxBox by Revlon. Works wonders, easy to use, volumizes and doesn't clump!! Would definitely recommended it to Mascara lovers out there 👌 definitely a must have and a must use type of product!!! Affordable and just straight up Fabulous!!!
Angela G.
CALGARY, AB
I wasn't overwhelmed with this mascara. Although I liked the brush and ease of application I felt it didn't give me the results it suggested it would. I loved the clump free formula and perhaps if you already naturally have longer lashes it makes them appear longer but my short stubby lashes were still short and stubby after application.
Heather D.
Cache creek , BC
I love this mascara not only is it perfect from packaging to formula ! But it's quality is what sets it apart . The price is super reasonable for the long time wear you get out it. Smoothe flawless Application . No chunks flakes or clumps . I have blonde stubby eyelashes and this mascara had made them long and luscious that make my baby blues pop
Kendra N.
St, ON
Usually mascara never works for me so i always wear false lashes, but once I tried this mascara i fell in love! it says on all day, doesn't flake, gives volume!! it's amazing! thank you for the complimentary mascara influenster and revlon! 10/10 would recommend:)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?