BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kristine K.
West Vancouver, BC
I'm a big fan of this mascara. It adds a lot of volume without much bulk. My favourite aspect is that it stays put while wearing it but also washes off easily. My only advice for product improvement would be to make it more watery but thicker as one needs to apply more than one coat for full coverage. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lisa C.
Unfortunately I was not that impressed with this mascara, it did not hold a curl and I didn't get much volume from it either. I will give it props for not flaking on my eyes and the colour was black. Other than that, I was not all that impressed. I would not purchase this.
Dinel B.
I received this product for free to review by influenster and I have to say I just feel a little so so about it. I was surprised how much I liked the blackened brown colour as I usually go with the blackest of black mascara. It was easy to use and went on pretty well but the kicker for me is the fibres. I wear contacts and having the fibers flake off is definitely a no go for me. I'll keep using it but probably won't buy it though.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
This new revlon mascara isn't too bad! It definitely holds my eyelashes curl (a lot of mascaras when applied, immediately the curl goes away). I find the formula to be nice but I feel like it's not really any different from any other mascaras. It definitely volumizes and plumps my eyelashes and lasts all day. I'm not sure if I will buy again though
Roxanne N.
Toronto, ON
I wanted to love this product as I've tried other Revlon mascaras before, but for me, it didn't deliver on the multiplier name. I found that it almost acted more like a tint rather than a mascara (I have very light lashes naturally), even after applying multiple coats in hopes that it would make a difference. I've seen others photos and reviews that are positive, but unfortunately that wasn't my experience.
Samantha D.
Halifax, NS
Absolutely amazing product! I'm extremely picky about what I let near my eyes and this mascara was perfect. It coats evenly and it's dark enough that my eyes really pop without having to use any other product. There was also no irritation and it came off so easy that I didn't fear pulling or tugging on my lashes. I will definitely keep this in my day to day arsenal.
Mandy C.
Rycroft , AB
The brush is easy to use. I like how it instantly adds length to my lashes. It doesn't really thicken my lashes though which is another thing I look for in a mascara. Tip: apply to the base of your lashes and wiggle to the tips, this will help to coat all your lashes. For a thicker look you could do more coats of mascara!
Christina G.
Milton, ON
I found the formula to definitely boost the length of my lashes but my lashes were getting clumped together so I had to use a lash brush to separate my lashes. Also when I went to use my eye lashes curler, I hit my lashes by accident and my lashes clumped together again and I had a difficulty time getting them to separate with the lash brush again.
Patricia M.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara as part of a Vox Box. I'm a huge fan of drugstore mascaras and was super excited to give this a try. Overall, it's not for me. I loved the brush but found it didn't put enough of the product on my lashes. No matter how many layers I tried to put on, it just didn't pop. I was glad the mascara didn't run but I won't be purchasing this product in the future.
Carly N.
I received this mascara complimentary from Revlon and Influenster! I am always trying new drugstore brand mascaras and I must say this is one of my favs! I have naturally long lashes, but they're light and have no curl to them! This mascara added even more length, curl and the brownish black tint was beautiful! Thanks for letting me try this, I will def. be purchasing in the future!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?