BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jessica F.
Kingston, ON
I got this item for free in a VoxBox from Influenster.

My lashes are very fine.  This mascara helped to define and darken my lashes.  I liked the staying power, and that it was easy to remove at the end of the day.  My sensitive eyes were not irritated by this formula as they sometimes are by others.  Overall, I really liked it!
Shilo K.
I received this mascara in a revelon voxbox sent to me by influenster and omg I am never going backs go another mascara ever again. This makes my eyelashes look bomb, long, and flirty in the most beautiful way. I never wear falsies but this gives me a falsie look. Love this and I recommend everyone go and get yourself one to try out because you will not regret it honestly. I'm serious, it's amazing!
Lisa M.
Courtland , ON
Love the mascara , th an you for letting me try this great revlon product out ! My only complaint about this product is that it can get a little clumpy on your eyelashes ! Other than that it looks great ! Makes my lashes look fuller ! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Brooke C.
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and revlon! I really liked this mascara! It added great length to my lashes and was build-able to add some volume! The product says it is water resistant but it clumps very badly in water! It removes easily and is a decent price! Overall it was good and I would buy it again for an everyday mascara!
Melsa H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I got this free from VoxBox and it was a pleasant surprise! It has a fantastic shaped bottle that is easy to hold in my hand and the application process is flawless. It goes on smooth, and is not clumpy even with applying over old mascara (I was in a hurry) I will for sure buy this product in the near future and hope to receive another VoxBox to review!!
Amanda S.
Windsor, ON
I can't believe how amazing the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara is! From the first time I tried it on, I was getting asked by many if I could tell them what eyelashes I had on. It definitely  gives you a dramatic, beautiful look. I am for sure putting my expensive, high end mascaras away and I'll start purchasing  Revlon instead! Thank you Revlon!
Celina T.
Ottawa, ON
This mascara is much dryer than most mascaras I'm used to, I liked the brush but the formula didn't work for me. It has little fibres in it, which I don't like as sometimes they flake off. I have fine lashes that are straight and even curling them, this didn't hold the curl. The only positive was that it didn't smudge. I wouldn't purchase this mascara. I received this mascara free from Influenster to try and review.
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
I'm not one to wear mascara but Revlon's multiplier works great for a quick application. It goes on easy, isn't sticky or clumpy. I find it a tad bit grainy but only very close up. If you do smudge yourself it wipes off easily if you get it right away. Great normal wear mascara.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Overall this is a decent drugstore mascara. It adds good volume to the lashes while keeping them quite natural looking. I enjoy the shape of the brush because it's easy to use and fits my eye shape well. While removing the mascara, it comes of in pieces rather than smudges which I find helps remove mascara quicker. Influenster did send me this product for free to review.
Sarah J.
St.Thomas, ON
I received this product to review from Revlon. I had been getting tired of the ever changing quality of my usual mascara and thought what the heck let's give this a try. I love how light weight the mascara felt. It did not clump and the applicator allowed for the lengthening and separation of my lashes. My mascara lasted all day with no black marks or residue under my eyes. I will be continuing to use this mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?