BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Tasha E.
I received this mascara complimentary from influenster and revlon for testing purposes. I'm so glad I was chosen to receive this mascara because it has been my go to mascara for the past few weeks. It lengthens and separates my lashes without flakes. I wear one coat for a very natural eye or 2-3 coats for a bold eye. I will definitely be purchasing this in the near future!
Alice T.
Quebec , QC
This product is wonderful, for all type off lashes. The pakaging is nice and the tube is easy to grip durig the aplication. The aplication is nice and fast and give amazing result. The price is high for a drugstore mascara but worth it. I use it for 1 years and even if it is drugstore mackup i am impress.
Celina J.
Sault ste marie, ON
I love the matte black packaging! It definitely sticks out from the others in this series. I really enjoyed the mascara and it definitely gave my barely-there lashes a boost. Is it my favourite in the collection though?? Sorry but the purple is still my jam 😇
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
after testing this mascara for several days I wasn't fully sold. I have short and light lashes and usually black mascara pops and makes a visible difference. I found the application to be too thin, it didn't lengthen or add thickness to my lashes. I would like to try it out several more times, but I am not certain I would purchase this specific mascara for myself in the future.
Sarah H.
I asked my sister to try it as well.

Her review: It's applies nicely, non clumping - which is important -until about the third layer. Takes a while to dry, making putting multiple layers a little more time than average.

My review: WHAT SORT OF SORCERY IS THIS? IT WASHED OFF COMPLETELY WITH MERE WATER?!! THIS IS AMAAAAZING! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Kathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara for free from Influenster. This mascara is good for volume and staying power (I have very watery eyes and it didn't even budge). It didn't do much for length though. The only con I can think of, though it's not really a big deal, is that when I was it off, it films a bit. Other than that, this is a great mascara for every day wear!
Karen Z.
This mascara really surprised me! I did not expect myself to like it as much as I do. I have asian lashes that are short and do not hold a curl very well. But this mascara does a fabulous job at lengthening my lashes and my lashes stay curled all day! It also doesn't CLUMP!! This is the perfect mascara for those who like the natural eye look!! Would recommend!!
Christine C.
NORTH YORK, ON
This is one of the few best drugstore mascaras I've tried. 😱 It did what it's supposed to and what it advertises. Multiplied, separated, and lengthened my lashes in 2 coats. I believe this is around $10 in Walmart and I can say it's worth what you're paying for. I'm really surprised how good this is. I recently lost all faith in drugstore mascara after trying mostly of Maybelline's mascaras lo
Kirsten P.
Ottawa, ON
This product was sent to me for free from Influenster to try out. This was not my favourite drugstore mascara because of the spidery look it gave my lashes. It's a very dry formula, and I found it somewhat difficult to layer. I did like that it kept my lashes curled, and loved how easy it was to remove.
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
Thank you for sending me this mascara to review mascara is one of the products i love to try out! i love the mascara wand its great for top and bottom lashes. It lasted all day and the packaging is super cute, the best part about it is that its from the drugstore so its also super affordable! the only issue I had with it is that the colour was blackened brown and it wasn't the best colour for my lashes, but i am definitely going to check out the other colours and the other mascaras from revlon!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?