BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Carla B.
St George, NB
So I am work in a hot, humid environment...I am a wedding photographer. Ever work in the sunshine, while sweating for 12+ hours a day and not looking like a hot mess? This this is my new secret weapon! Super easy to apply, no clumps, lashes look LONG. Does't flake or come off (even in the rain and mine wasn't even waterproof!). This is my favourite go to mascara now!!
Laura B.
Toronto, Toronto
Great length and coverage! This baby kept it up all day plus all night! This is a never come off until your dead and maybe even later Mascara. Only downside was that I didn't find it very build-able, when I would try to add multiple coats I would end up with a uni-lash.
Jaime P.
North Vancouver, BC
I actually really like this for lower lashes as the brush grips super well. It leaves something to be desired for upper lashes though - I clumps lashes together and doesn't give that full fluttery look I normally like. It would probably be good for someone who has super thick lashes to begin with.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this mascara! The colour is dark, almost black, but looks a bit less harsh next to my very light skin. I love the wand, it's super easy to apply product to my entire lashes, even those in the corner that are usually difficult to catch. I can easily remove it at the end of the day with a make up wipe, no tough scrubbing necessary! Finally, it makes my lashes look naturally long and voluminous!

#free #producttest #sample
Isis Stephania A.
Toronto, ON
Got this for free to review from Influenster and Revlon. The brush isn't too much out of the ordinary but I am happy to say the formula isn't too wet which is great (I hate wet formulas!) It definitely darkens the lashes well and lengthens amazingly. In terms of volume...you really have to build it up and still not get as much as a straight up volumizing mascara. On the plus side it does not flake and it is easy to remove. Great job, Revlon!
Rhiannon M.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Revlon. I loved this mascara. Great value, no clumps if applied properly, and it lasts all day. One specific occasion, I cried 3 separate times throughout the day, and there were no smudges or black flakes, or anything! Works phenomenally.
Danielle C.
Toronto, ON
This product is okay as an every day mascara. Not one I typically reach for but it does the trick. Doesn't give you that false eyelash look. The applicator was better than most I've tried but nothing too special. Would be interested to see how the product applies after at least a few months use.
Ravleen K.
I didn't find the colour that great probably because I'm so used to blackest black colours. The formula was okay but it wasn't as water resistant as I had hoped it to be. Overall it's a decent mascara for a natural look! I wish I could've tried it in darker shades.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Actually does as advertised! It didn't flake or smudge or leave me with raccoon eyes after a shower. It washed off completely in the shower with just warm water, I tested it! I barely even have lashes and this did give me a noticeable natural lash look. I wish it gave a little more length that's all. It is a good value for the price. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Kimberly D.
Regina, SK
Overall I liked this mascara.  The blackened-brown shade worked well for my 'natural-makeup' days as I am very fair.  I received this in a vox-box from Influenster to try.  My only real complaint about it is the flattened handle is hard to twist while I am applying which is something I like to do.  I've gotten used to it though.  I'd probably actually try the plum colour next as that might be a bit more fun.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?