BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Rhiannon M.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Revlon. I loved this mascara. Great value, no clumps if applied properly, and it lasts all day. One specific occasion, I cried 3 separate times throughout the day, and there were no smudges or black flakes, or anything! Works phenomenally.
Ravleen K.
I didn't find the colour that great probably because I'm so used to blackest black colours. The formula was okay but it wasn't as water resistant as I had hoped it to be. Overall it's a decent mascara for a natural look! I wish I could've tried it in darker shades.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Actually does as advertised! It didn't flake or smudge or leave me with raccoon eyes after a shower. It washed off completely in the shower with just warm water, I tested it! I barely even have lashes and this did give me a noticeable natural lash look. I wish it gave a little more length that's all. It is a good value for the price. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Kimberly D.
Regina, SK
Overall I liked this mascara.  The blackened-brown shade worked well for my 'natural-makeup' days as I am very fair.  I received this in a vox-box from Influenster to try.  My only real complaint about it is the flattened handle is hard to twist while I am applying which is something I like to do.  I've gotten used to it though.  I'd probably actually try the plum colour next as that might be a bit more fun.
Chelsea L.
Vancouver, BC
I was sent this mascara for review, and I've now had the chance to try it out a few different days.
It is really long wearing and doesn't smudge, which is impressive for me, because almost everything smudges on my eyes.
I really like the shape of the brush, and how it tapers at the end.
I find that this mascara gives me lots of volume and tons of length, but I wish it had a little more definition.
Overall, I would recommend this mascara.
Lindsay b.
I've tried this on my own at my local beauty centre because of all the hype and not being picked for the vox box I thought I'll go out and try it myself and honestly its nothing special its just like all the others I've tried the brush I the all the others and leaves a lot of extra on the eye lash. I have have found the best or the best!........its by Maybelline called Lash Sensational.
Samantha S.
Brampton, ON
First impression, loved the shape of bottle and design. For me the brush was OK. I feel i had to keep putting it in and out as if not enough mascara/ formula would get onto it. its great for a minamal/ less dramatic/nataural look. Over all Its a product that I personally would not purchase. I can see some improvements in formula and maybe i would give it a go. i like long lashes and this didnt quite give me what i look for in a madcara.
mary z.
This is the first time I have used a mascara from Revlon and I have to say I am not disappointed. I normally purchase mascara in blackest black, I received black brown in my vox box. Although this colour does not have the same intensity I am used to I find it perfect for bottom lashes and natural makeup looks. The wand was so easy to use and helped me achieve a clump free lash.
Bonnie  C.
I received my Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara and I was excited to try it, as I have short lashes. Love the packaging, and the non-slip base. It did give me some volume and it separates the lashes. It is non-clumping, which I LOVE and no smudging after wearing it all day! I have now found a new mascara I will continue to use..thanks for the opportunity!!
Brittany S.
Fort Erie , ON
At first I was skeptical changing mascara products, but this sure proved me wrong! this product is now a part of my daily routine. I love how the formula doesn't smudge or chip throughout the day. You can even wear it to bed and it still looks great the next day! The fact that it can easily be removed with warm water in the shower without streaking is magical. Lastly the matte finish to the bottle makes for an easy grip when doing your makeup in the car. Highly recommend this product!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?